|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wormold learn at the bank?
(a) his deposit didn't go through
(b) he is refused for a loan
(c) the bank refuses to do business with him
(d) he has an overdraft of fifty dollars
2. On the trip, Wormold:
(a) interviews people he could recruit
(b) meets with his sub-agents
(c) decides to quite the Secret Service
(d) collects names to send to Hawthorne
3. Hawthorne is known as:
(a) the attache
4. The cable basically says that Hawthorne has:
(a) fired Wormold
(b) no further need for Wormold's services
(c) been replaced
(d) received no information from Wormold
5. What does the Chief tell Hawthorne to look into arranging for Wormold?
(a) a loan
(b) a Spanish speaking secretary
(c) a new car
(d) a newoffice
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wormold is in Santa Cruz:
2. The police:
3. Which of the following does Hawthorne not considered a necessity for Wormold's office:
4. What does Milly want as a birthday present?
5. What task does Wormold refuse to do:
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)