|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wormold finds the Englishman works for the:
(a) British Secret Service
(c) Dr. Hasselbacher
(d) vacuum cleaner company
2. When the police find Wormold's postcard to Hasselbacher, Wormold tells them that Hasselbacher is:
(a) an employee of Captain Segura
(b) a medical doctor
(c) a bar owner
(d) a woman named Emma
3. What is the purpose of the Charles Lamb books?
(a) to enlighten Wormold
(b) good reading
(c) for communications in code
(d) Hawthorne purchased duplicates by accident
4. In regards to Hawthorne, Wormold finds that the Consulate:
(a) doesn't like Hawthorne
(b) speaks highly of Hawthorne
(c) says Hawthorne has been fired
(d) denies knowing any Mr. Hawthorne
5. Wormold makes a yearly trip outside of Havana to:
(a) visit friends
(b) visit retailers
(d) get Milly out of the city
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wormold and Hasselbacher do every morning?
2. What does Wormold collect?
3. The cable basically says that Hawthorne has:
4. What does Hasselbacher consider to be important in his search for lottery number?
5. In regards to Hawthorne, Wormold decides that he should:
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)