|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Charles Lamb books?
(a) Hawthorne purchased duplicates by accident
(b) for communications in code
(c) good reading
(d) to enlighten Wormold
2. What name does Wormold mention when the police question him?
(d) Captain Segura
3. The cable basically says that Hawthorne has:
(a) no further need for Wormold's services
(b) fired Wormold
(c) received no information from Wormold
(d) been replaced
4. Oriente Province, which he visits is:
(a) the home of the rebels
(b) a vacation resort
(c) big market for vacuum cleaners
(d) new market for vacuum cleaners
5. What does the Englishman know about Wormold?
(a) he attended Cambridge
(b) he was born in Nice
(c) he was botrn in Havana
(d) he was born in London
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wormold at first say no to Milly's request for a horse?
2. Wormold writes his sister that the vacuum cleaners aren't selling well because of:
3. The cable Wormold received came from:
4. In regard to providing information for money, Hasselbacher advises Wormold to:
5. What does Wormold learn at the bank?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)