|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 2 - Interlude in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Wormold mention when the police question him?
(d) Captain Segura
2. In regards to Hawthorne, Wormold finds that the Consulate:
(a) speaks highly of Hawthorne
(b) doesn't like Hawthorne
(c) denies knowing any Mr. Hawthorne
(d) says Hawthorne has been fired
3. Hasselbacher says 'they' broke into his flat because:
(a) of secrets in Hasselbacher's past
(b) he is Wormold's friend
(c) Hasselbacher was seen with Wormold and Segura at the Tropica
(d) Hasselbacher offers to lend money to Wormold
4. When Hasselbacher asks why Wormold ever began selling information, Wormold responds that he did it for:
(c) he was trapped and couldn't refuse
(d) loyalty to Engaldn
5. Which of the following is not a part of Wormold's daydream?
(a) Milly safely married
(b) a steady flow of dividends
(d) retiring to England with Milly
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman introduces herself to Wormold as:
2. The police:
3. While Beatrice is talking to Wormold, who arrives?
4. One of Beatrice's functions will be to:
5. What does Wormold learn at the bank?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)