|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 2 - Interlude in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Wormold mention when the police question him?
(c) Captain Segura
2. Wormold enters Hasselbacher's apartment by:
(a) he knocks on the door
(b) he meets him in the lobby
(c) he calls from the lobby
(d) the window
3. What does Wormold learn at the bank?
(a) the bank refuses to do business with him
(b) he is refused for a loan
(c) his deposit didn't go through
(d) he has an overdraft of fifty dollars
4. Why does Wormold worry?
(a) he can't pay for the new inventory
(b) his pension won't be enough to take Milly to England
(c) his business is failing
(d) he has gambling debts
5. Wormold makes a yearly trip outside of Havana to:
(a) visit friends
(b) visit retailers
(c) get Milly out of the city
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hasselbacher asks why Wormold ever began selling information, Wormold responds that he did it for:
2. Wormold writes his sister that the vacuum cleaners aren't selling well because of:
3. What does Wormold learn about Hasselbacher?
4. How long is Wormold in Santiago?
5. Who joins their table at the outing for Milly?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)