|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 2 - Interlude in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wormold enters Hasselbacher's apartment by:
(a) he knocks on the door
(b) he meets him in the lobby
(c) he calls from the lobby
(d) the window
2. Where did Hasselbacher obtain a copy of Lamb's Tales?
(a) From Rudy
(b) from Milly
(c) he borrowed from the library
(d) he bought a copy
3. When Wormold asks Lopez if he wants to earn a little extra money, Lopez thinks:
(a) he is being made a partner
(b) he is receiving a bonus
(c) Wormold wants a woman
(d) he is receiving severance pay
4. What does Wormold learn at the bank?
(a) he is refused for a loan
(b) the bank refuses to do business with him
(c) his deposit didn't go through
(d) he has an overdraft of fifty dollars
5. For Milly's seventeenth birthday, Wormold takes Milly and Hasselbacher to the:
(c) Country Club
(d) Wonder Bar
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman introduces herself to Wormold as:
2. What does Wormold find in Milly's room?
3. The police:
4. Wormold takes Beatrice home to stay with Milly and then goes to:
5. What does Wormold learn about Hasselbacher?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)