|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Granda want Jamie to be?
(a) Back home.
(b) At his bedside.
(c) Close to Gran.
(d) At a hotel.
2. Which of the following does NOT describe Gran's home?
3. Where is Jamie's childhood home?
(a) Edinburgh, Scotland.
(b) Ayrshire, Scotland.
(c) Liverpool, England.
(d) Dublin, Ireland.
4. What is Jamie's mother doing with her friends when he finds her?
(a) Singing karaoke.
(b) Eating lunch.
(c) Having coffee.
(d) Playing cards.
5. What is the priest's eulogy able to do?
(a) Stir up more grief for Gran.
(b) Console the mourners.
(c) Clear Granda's name of the misappropriation accusations.
(d) Calm Jamie's nerves.
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking to Karen, what does Jamie determine?
2. Who are Granda Hugh and Gran Margaret?
3. In what city does Fergus McCluskey do his work?
4. What is Jamie's father's name?
5. What has Karen always wanted but Jamie did not?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)