|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamie think about on the train ride into Ayrshire?
(a) Starting a business.
(b) His youth.
(c) Making an important phone call.
(d) His finances.
2. Where is Jamie's childhood home?
(a) Ayrshire, Scotland.
(b) Liverpool, England.
(c) Edinburgh, Scotland.
(d) Dublin, Ireland.
3. What did Famie eventually become in Scotland?
(a) A war heroine.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) A builder of the labor party.
(d) A martyr.
4. The bleak descriptions of Granda's buildings uses the literary technique of __________________.
5. How long has it been since Jamie has been home?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jamie's Gran's first name?
2. In what country has Jamie been living?
3. What method of transportation is Jamie taking to depart?
4. What do the teenagers question Jamie about?
5. Granda tells tales of __________________ to Jamie.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)