|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Famie start in Scotland?
(a) A women's voting rights group.
(b) A rent strikes movement.
(c) A war memorial.
(d) A widow and orphans fund.
2. What is Jamie's mood as the story begins?
3. What does Jamie notice about the buildings his Granda had constructed?
(a) They are brand new.
(b) They have been torn down.
(c) They are condemned.
(d) They show signs of wear.
4. Why had Jamie left home years ago?
(a) To get a job.
(b) To get away from his parents.
(c) To attend university.
(d) To explore the world on his own.
5. How does Jamie pass the time while visiting his grandparents?
(a) Meeting friends.
(c) Playing video games.
(d) Watching TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Robert get at the Ferguson Boys School?
2. What name did Hugh earn in his new position after the war?
3. What important position did Hugh take after the war?
4. How is Jamie's demeanor with Granda best described?
5. What does Granda, in a mischievous mood, dare Jamie to do?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)