|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what matter did Jamie's wishes overrule Karen's?
(a) Buying a new car.
(b) Their apartment.
(c) Getting a dog.
(d) An abortion.
2. What has Karen always wanted but Jamie did not?
(a) A vacation home.
(b) A big house.
(c) A baby.
(d) A motorcycle.
3. What has Jamie always known about his Granda?
(a) He had a drinking problem.
(b) He cheated his business partners.
(c) He always tried to save a buck.
(d) He always tried to do the right thing.
4. Why is Jamie concerned when Granda tells him a story about a visit from John MacLean while in the Housing Commission office?
(a) John MacLean had an affair with Gran.
(b) John MacLean moved to America before Granda took the Housing Commission job.
(c) Granda never knew anyone named John MacLean.
(d) John MacLean died before Granda took the Housing Commission job.
5. Granda tells tales of __________________ to Jamie.
(a) The war.
(b) Past projects.
(c) Old girlfriends.
(d) Gran's cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gran admit that Granda always cut corners on?
2. What holiday opens Part 1, Chapter 6?
3. How does Gran feel about all the accusations about Granda?
4. Why is Jamie returning home in Part 1, Chapter 2?
5. In what month does Jamie return home?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)