|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jamie concerned when Granda tells him a story about a visit from John MacLean while in the Housing Commission office?
(a) Granda never knew anyone named John MacLean.
(b) John MacLean died before Granda took the Housing Commission job.
(c) John MacLean had an affair with Gran.
(d) John MacLean moved to America before Granda took the Housing Commission job.
2. What becomes an important element throughout Jamie's life?
(b) Cleanliness and orderliness.
(c) Love of money.
3. What seems to be the only part of Granda which has not changed?
(a) His sense of humor.
(b) His memory.
(c) His bright eyes.
(d) His shock of red hair.
4. How would Granda feel if he were to hear the accusations against him?
(d) Hurt and angry.
5. In what month does Jamie return home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Granda's first name?
2. Which of the following is NOT a place Jamie takes Granda in a wheelchair?
3. Which of the following does Jamie NOT tell Granda on Christmas night?
4. What type of businessman did Jamie consider Granda to be?
5. What type of flowers does Gran leave on Granda's grave?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)