|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joel concludes that his father is nothing but ______________ when he tries to envision him as a vital man.
(a) A pair of eyes.
(b) A limp body.
(c) A cane.
(d) A red ball.
2. Whose daughter did the tombstone Idabel and Joel come up on belong to?
(a) Jesus Fever's.
3. What does the person who admits to shooting the gun trying to scare away?
4. How does Joel feel about undressing in front of Idabel?
5. When he runs away, what does Joel leave a bottle of for Randolph?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lends no help during the burial of Jesus Fever?
2. How does Randolph describe the dreams his girlfriend had that he saw in a dream book?
3. What kind of clothes is Randolph wearing in Chapter 7?
4. What rises out of the Drowning Pond when Joel and Idabel cross it that makes them fall in?
5. Who does Joel wish could rescue him from the midget?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)