|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randolph make towards Joel when he emerges from his room in Chapter 6?
(a) Loving motions.
(b) Rude motions.
(c) Odd hand gestures.
(d) Angry remarks.
2. Joel concludes that his father is nothing but ______________ when he tries to envision him as a vital man.
(a) A red ball.
(b) A pair of eyes.
(c) A cane.
(d) A limp body.
3. Whose daughter did the tombstone Idabel and Joel come up on belong to?
(c) Jesus Fever's.
4. What did Randolph do just before his first homosexual experience?
(a) Visits a brothel.
(b) Roams the streets.
(c) Drinks at a bar.
(d) Looks for prostitutes.
5. Who joins Joel in the room after his haircut?
(c) Little Sunshine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Ed Samson lie wounded in his apartment before being found?
2. Where did Randolph spend more of his time while living in Europe?
3. Where does Joel take refuge near the end of Chapter 11?
4. Where does Idabel wait for Joel at so they can run away?
5. Where did Idabel get the item she offers to let Joel wear?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)