|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Randolph do just before his first homosexual experience?
(a) Looks for prostitutes.
(b) Visits a brothel.
(c) Drinks at a bar.
(d) Roams the streets.
2. Joel concludes that his father is nothing but ______________ when he tries to envision him as a vital man.
(a) A red ball.
(b) A cane.
(c) A pair of eyes.
(d) A limp body.
3. What does Randolph make no apologies for to Joel while painting him?
(a) The smell.
(b) The clutter.
(c) The noise.
(d) The temperature.
4. What does Joel strap on before joining his friend outside in Chapter 10?
(a) A Civil War sword.
(b) A vest.
(c) A watergun.
(d) A gun.
5. Where did Randolph spend more of his time while living in Europe?
(c) Art museums.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus Fever experience after falling ill in Chapter 9?
2. Where does Idabel wait for Joel at so they can run away?
3. What does Randolph make towards Joel when he emerges from his room in Chapter 6?
4. Where did Randolph and his girlfriend move to when they come to the United States?
5. Whose daughter did the tombstone Idabel and Joel come up on belong to?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)