|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Randolph describe the dreams his girlfriend had that he saw in a dream book?
2. Who does the person who gave Joel a haircut leave to tend to?
(b) Jesus Fever.
3. What does the midget do towards Joel that appalls him?
(a) Flashes him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Makes sexual advances on him.
(d) Holds his hand.
4. Who gives Joel a haircut in?
5. Who reveals to Joel in Chapter 6 that they were the one shooting the gun?
6. What emotion does Idabel tighten with when her and Joel encounter a couple in the woods?
7. What rises out of the Drowning Pond when Joel and Idabel cross it that makes them fall in?
(a) An alligator.
(b) A beaver.
(c) A snake.
(d) A hawk.
8. How does Joel feel about his haircut when it is finished?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He is inconsolable.
9. What did Randolph's girlfriend tell him she has been aware of since the beginning of their relationship?
(a) His violence.
(b) His homosexuality.
(c) His stupidity.
(d) His vanity.
10. Where does Randolph meet his girlfriend he tells Joel about?
11. What does the tombstone that Idabel and Joel come up on say?
(a) "Dolores will be missed".
(b) "Toby, Killed by the Cat".
(c) "Annie was Loving".
(d) "Jesus Fever Lives".
12. Where did Idabel get the item she offers to let Joel wear?
(a) The traveling carnival.
(b) A magician.
(c) The local store.
(d) Her mother.
13. What is Joel squeamish about in Chapter 7 when he is with Idabel?
(a) Baiting a hook.
(d) Trying on clothes.
14. What does Joel's father drop from his hand at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) The tennis ball.
(b) A ring.
(c) A glass.
(d) A rosary.
15. What does Randolph tell Joel that his letter writing to Pepe brings him?
(c) A sense of peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idabel tell Joel she wishes to join after running away?
2. Who became Pepe Alvarez's lover?
3. Where did Randolph spend more of his time while living in Europe?
4. What does Randolph make towards Joel when he emerges from his room in Chapter 6?
5. Which of the following things do Joel and Idabel not discuss in Chapter 7?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)