|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joel doing at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Doing chores.
(c) Eating dinner.
2. What kind of clothes is Randolph wearing in Chapter 7?
(a) Only underwear.
(b) Dress clothes.
(c) Only pants.
3. What is Joel squeamish about in Chapter 7 when he is with Idabel?
(b) Baiting a hook.
(c) Trying on clothes.
4. What does Joel try and avoid when going inside his head?
(a) Uncomfortable circumstances.
5. What does the tombstone that Idabel and Joel come up on say?
(a) "Annie was Loving".
(b) "Toby, Killed by the Cat".
(c) "Dolores will be missed".
(d) "Jesus Fever Lives".
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said to happen to anyone who crosses the pond near Little Sunshine's home?
2. What city does Idabel wish for her and Joel to go to?
3. What can Joel not find in his room when he finally awakes on his first day at his father's house?
4. Which of the following things do Joel and Idabel not discuss in Chapter 7?
5. What kind of answers are given to Joel's questions about a strange woman he saw in Chapter 4?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)