|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel say his life has been a series of when he reverts inward during the religious service?
(a) Huge disappointments.
2. What is the name of the mule that Joel rides on to his father's house?
(b) John Brown.
3. How many children does Joel's aunt Ellen have?
4. Who does Amy tell Joel was born in the room he is now staying in at the Landing?
5. Who is described as a slight, dowdy woman in Chapter 2?
(b) Annie Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joel try and avoid when going inside his head?
2. What is the name of the nasty red haired girl Joel tries to apprehend for a local man in Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of Jesus Fever's granddaughter?
4. What is the name of Randolph's mother?
5. What does Jesus Fever's granddaughter tell Joel he must attend on Sunday afternoons in Chapter 2?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)