|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose marriage does Randolph discuss with Joel in Chapter 4?
(a) Ed and Amy's.
(b) Zoo and Keg's.
(c) Jesus Fever and Angela Lee's.
(d) His and Dolores'.
2. What does Randolph and Amy seem incapable of providing to Joel after the tennis ball enters the room?
(b) Direct answers.
3. Who does Joel determine he will make his friend near the end of the religious service?
4. How old does Jesus Fever's granddaughter say she was when she was first married?
5. What color is the tennis ball that rolls into the room in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the owner of the café who asks Sam to give Joel a ride?
2. What instrument does Amy play in Chapter 4?
3. What does Amy request to do that brings Joel out of his head in Chapter 4?
4. What is the name of the mule that Joel rides on to his father's house?
5. What instrument is played during the religious service?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)