|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randolph drink at dinner in Chapter 4?
2. When he reverts inward during the religious service, what does Joel say his life has done to a point where he is trapped with crazy people? w
(a) Gone off course.
3. Who smokes cigarettes during dinner in Chapter 4?
4. Where does the religious service continue after it is interrupted?
(a) In the parlor.
(b) Under the porch.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In the kitchen.
5. What is the name of the mule that Joel rides on to his father's house?
(c) John Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument is played during the religious service?
2. Who does Joel determine he will make his friend near the end of the religious service?
3. What causes the religious service to be interrupted in Chapter 3?
4. Who does Joel meet for the first time at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. What is Joel's father's name?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)