|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel decide someone has against him when he first reverts inward during the religious service?
(b) A curse.
(d) A grudge.
2. What did Jesus Fever's granddaughter's first husband do to her in a rage on the first night of their marriage?
(a) Stabs her in the stomach.
(b) Shoots her.
(c) Punches her.
(d) Slit her throat.
3. What does Joel catch sight of on Zoo during the religious service?
(a) A scar on her stomach.
(b) A gash in her leg.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) The scar on her neck.
4. Who insists that the prayer service not end after it is interrupted in Chapter 3?
(d) Jesus Fever.
5. In what state is Paradise Chapel located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Joel not find in his room when he finally awakes on his first day at his father's house?
2. What is the name of the man Jesus Fever's granddaughter married?
3. Who throws the religious service in Chapter 3?
4. Who does Joel determine he will make his friend near the end of the religious service?
5. In Chapter 2, who does Amy tell Joel had planned a party in his honor the night before but that he had missed?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)