|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the local who offers Joel a nickel if he will stop a girl from throwing rocks at his shop?
(a) A barber.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A cook.
(d) A sheriff.
2. What does Amy tell Joel that the house doesn't have because Randolph doesn't approve of it?
(c) Paintings and decorations.
(d) Plumbing and electricity.
3. In Chapter 2, who does Amy tell Joel had planned a party in his honor the night before but that he had missed?
(b) Jesus Fever.
(d) Keg Brown.
4. What does Amy tell Joel that Randolph had suffered from making him unable to wait up on him in Chapter 2?
(a) An asthma attack.
(b) A mental breakdown.
(d) A panic attack.
5. How old does Jesus Fever's granddaughter say she was when she was first married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joel ask questions about to Amy that she ignores in Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of the nasty red haired girl Joel tries to apprehend for a local man in Chapter 1?
3. What time does Joel finally emerge from his room on his first day at the Landing?
4. What is the name of the old Negro pygmy who offers Joel a ride to his father's house?
5. What color hair does the woman Joel sees in the window at the end of Chapter 2 have?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)