|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Joel finally emerge from his room on his first day at the Landing?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) Past noon.
2. How many children does Joel's aunt Ellen have?
3. Who does Amy tell Joel was born in the room he is now staying in at the Landing?
4. In Chapter 2, who does Amy tell Joel had planned a party in his honor the night before but that he had missed?
(a) Keg Brown.
(b) Jesus Fever.
5. What does Amy tell Joel that the house doesn't have because Randolph doesn't approve of it?
(a) Paintings and decorations.
(d) Plumbing and electricity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joel's middle name?
2. What is the name of the proprietress who offers Joel a grape soda in Chapter 1?
3. Who is described as a slight, dowdy woman in Chapter 2?
4. How old does Jesus Fever's granddaughter say she was when she was first married?
5. What is the name of the nasty red haired girl Joel tries to apprehend for a local man in Chapter 1?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)