|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amy tell Joel that Randolph had suffered from making him unable to wait up on him in Chapter 2?
(a) A panic attack.
(b) A mental breakdown.
(c) An asthma attack.
2. Who whistles for Joel to come outside when he is sitting with his father after Jesus Fever's death?
3. What is the name of the proprietress who offers Joel a grape soda in Chapter 1?
(a) Roberta V. Lacey.
(b) Idabel Thompkins.
(c) Miss Wisteria.
(d) Annie Rose Kupperman.
4. Who insists that the prayer service not end after it is interrupted in Chapter 3?
(b) Jesus Fever.
5. Who does Joel write a letter to at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Little Sunshine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amy tell Joel that the house doesn't have because Randolph doesn't approve of it?
2. How does Joel feel about his haircut when it is finished?
3. Who is described as a slight, dowdy woman in Chapter 2?
4. What does Zoo keep tied around her neck?
5. What does the person who admits to shooting the gun trying to scare away?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)