|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel try and avoid when going inside his head?
(c) Uncomfortable circumstances.
2. What does Joel pray for at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) To be normal.
(b) To go home.
(c) To be loved.
(d) To find his father.
3. Who does Joel write a letter to at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(d) Little Sunshine.
4. When he reverts inward during the religious service, what does Joel say his life has done to a point where he is trapped with crazy people? w
(b) Gone off course.
5. Where does Idabel wait for Joel at so they can run away?
(a) At the river.
(b) At the barn.
(c) At her house.
(d) By the mailbox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is appalled that Joel is not offended by Idabel's actions and habits?
2. While Amy plays music in Chapter 4, what does Randolf whisper to Joel?
3. What does Randolph make no apologies for to Joel while painting him?
4. Where does Randolph tell Joel he first moved to with his girlfriend?
5. What does Joel go with Idabel to do in Chapter 7?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)