|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus Fever's granddaughter tell Joel he must attend on Sunday afternoons in Chapter 2?
(a) Sunday dinner.
(b) A nature trek.
(c) Civil ceremony.
(d) Religious service.
2. What does Joel decide someone has against him when he first reverts inward during the religious service?
(b) A curse.
(d) A grudge.
3. What is the name of Jesus Fever's granddaughter?
(a) Missouri "Zoo" Fever.
(b) Alabama Fever.
(c) Georgia "Snake" Fever.
(d) Tiger Fever.
4. Who smokes cigarettes during dinner in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the man Jesus Fever's granddaughter married?
(b) John Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amy tell Joel that Randolph had suffered from making him unable to wait up on him in Chapter 2?
2. Who does Joel meet for the first time at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. When he reverts inward during the religious service, what does Joel say his life has done to a point where he is trapped with crazy people? w
4. What is Joel's middle name?
5. What color is the tennis ball that rolls into the room in Chapter 4?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)