|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the religious service to be interrupted in Chapter 3?
(a) Randolph interupts them.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) It's dinner time.
(d) The mule gets loose.
2. How many children does Joel's aunt Ellen have?
3. Where does the religious service continue after it is interrupted?
(a) Under the porch.
(b) In the parlor.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. What does Amy tell Joel that Randolph had suffered from making him unable to wait up on him in Chapter 2?
(b) A panic attack.
(c) An asthma attack.
(d) A mental breakdown.
5. What color hair does the woman Joel sees in the window at the end of Chapter 2 have?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Amy plays music in Chapter 4, what does Randolf whisper to Joel?
2. Who is described as a slight, dowdy woman in Chapter 2?
3. What color is the tennis ball that rolls into the room in Chapter 4?
4. To where does Jesus Fever's granddaughter tell Joel she plans to move after her grandfather dies?
5. What is the name of the restaurant that is first seen in the book?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)