|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Jesus Fever's granddaughter married?
(b) John Brown.
2. What did Jesus Fever's granddaughter's first husband do to her in a rage on the first night of their marriage?
(a) Stabs her in the stomach.
(b) Shoots her.
(c) Slit her throat.
(d) Punches her.
3. Who is trying to corral the person Randolph wishes to paint?
4. What room are Joel and the others in after dinner?
(a) The barn.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The backyard.
(d) The parlor.
5. What does Joel place in a box along with a feather that he had taken from Sam Radclif's truck?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A nail.
(c) A picture.
(d) A flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does the woman Joel sees in the window at the end of Chapter 2 have?
2. What does the item that the eccentric hermit brings to Zoo supposed to have?
3. What is broken at the end of Chapter 7 when Joel and Idabel wrestle?
4. Who does Joel meet for the first time at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. What does Amy tell Joel that Randolph had suffered from making him unable to wait up on him in Chapter 2?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)