Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do after Roderigo is done yelling at him?
2. Who becomes overwrought when seeing Cassio's wounds?
3. Who teaches wives to cheat, according to Emilia?
4. What is Emilia trying to convey to Desdemona as they talk while getting ready for bed?
5. Who does Desdemona ask to retrieve Cassio after dinner with the islanders?
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this play all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and analyze each one's main motivation(s) throughout the play and how their individual goals affect the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Why might Shakespeare have allowed Iago to live at the end of the play when so many others died? What kind of message does this send? Should Iago have been killed? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Cassio is a very integral part of this plot. How does Cassio and his actions change the tide of the plot? Do you think he is aware of what he is doing? Why or why not? Make sure to use examples from the text to support your ideas.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)