Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do after Roderigo is done yelling at him?
2. Who becomes overwrought when seeing Cassio's wounds?
3. Who teaches wives to cheat, according to Emilia?
4. What is Emilia trying to convey to Desdemona as they talk while getting ready for bed?
5. Who does Desdemona ask to retrieve Cassio after dinner with the islanders?
Othello is outraged when he overhears a conversation between Iago and Cassio. Explain this scene. How does Othello react to this conversation? Why does he feel this way? How does this one conversation change the outcome of the entire play?
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Desdemona sings a song that is echoed by Emilia in her death. What is this song? Why is it so significant? Where are the two women when they sing it, and how does it fit the scenes in which it was involved?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)