Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do after Roderigo is done yelling at him?
2. Who becomes overwrought when seeing Cassio's wounds?
3. Who teaches wives to cheat, according to Emilia?
4. What is Emilia trying to convey to Desdemona as they talk while getting ready for bed?
5. Who does Desdemona ask to retrieve Cassio after dinner with the islanders?
Othello is outraged when he overhears a conversation between Iago and Cassio. Explain this scene. How does Othello react to this conversation? Why does he feel this way? How does this one conversation change the outcome of the entire play?
What does Desdemona say as she is dying and how does this statement affect Othello? How do these last words change the outcome of the play?
Why might Shakespeare have allowed Iago to live at the end of the play when so many others died? What kind of message does this send? Should Iago have been killed? Why or why not?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)