Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do after Roderigo is done yelling at him?
(a) Spread rumors about Othello.
(b) Sleep with Desdemona.
(c) Kill Cassio.
(d) Write a false letter of love to Desdemona.
2. Who becomes overwrought when seeing Cassio's wounds?
(d) The Duke's wife.
3. Who teaches wives to cheat, according to Emilia?
(a) The ladies of the night.
(b) The husbands.
(c) The world.
(d) The mistresses.
4. What is Emilia trying to convey to Desdemona as they talk while getting ready for bed?
(a) The fact that Othello may have been unfaithful.
(b) The consequences of remaining naive.
(c) The true nature of marriage.
(d) The harsh reality of the world.
5. Who does Desdemona ask to retrieve Cassio after dinner with the islanders?
(a) The Duke's messenger.
(b) The clown.
(c) A servant.
(d) A messenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Roderigo after he has been wounded during the street brawl?
2. What does Emilia say she would do for the right price?
3. What does Othello ask Iago to watch for while Othello is away on his errand?
4. Whose fault does Emilia say it is when wives cheat?
5. What does Desdemona say is not an excuse for her to behave badly?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)