1. What are Iago and Roderigo discussing as the first scene opens?
The marriage of Othello and Desdemona.
2. Why is Roderigo so unhappy about Desdemona's marriage?
He loves Desdemona.
3. Why is Iago so upset with Othello at the beginning of the play?
He promoted Cassio instead of Iago.
4. What does Iago plan to do to get revenge on Othello?
Pretend to be his servant to get information.
5. What does Brabantio find that convinces him his daughter really has escaped to get married?
Her empty bed.
This section contains 5,403 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)