|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Othello give for being late to a dinner with the islanders?
(a) He had to complete important business.
(b) He is still getting his home in order after the move.
(c) He was waiting for Desdemona to get ready.
(d) He has a headache.
2. What does Othello do after Iago lies about over hearing Cassio brag about being with Desdemona?
(a) He punches Iago.
(b) He goes into a trance-like state.
(c) He screams at the top of his lungs.
(d) He starts throwing things.
3. Who wounds Roderigo towards the end of the play?
4. As she is dying, who does Desdemona says has killed her?
5. What does Iago plan to do with the item that is dropped as Othello and Desdemona headed to dinner with the islanders?
(a) Return it to Desdemona.
(b) Plant it in Cassio's household.
(c) Steal it.
(d) Sell it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Brabantio referring to when he says, "It would have been better if she had married even you."
2. Who does Iago tell Cassio to confer with about finding forgiveness from Othello after his brawl in the street?
3. What is the shortest scene in the book?
4. Who kills Othello?
5. What makes Iago so happy when he hears of Othello's odd behavior towards Desdemona?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)