|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Iago from?
2. What is Iago's reasoning behind the statement he makes about what happens to every married man?
(a) Men have short attention spans.
(b) Women need more than one man to be satisfied.
(c) Women are wily.
(d) Humans are not meant to have just one lover.
3. How does Desdemona feel about Iago's description of the perfect woman?
(a) It is kind and sweet.
(b) It is irrational and sexist.
(c) It describes herself to a tee.
(d) It is more thoughtful than she would have expected.
4. What do Cassio and Iago discuss while they are on watch together their first night in Cyprus?
(a) How much they hate Othello.
(b) How much they admire Othello.
(c) How sweet the marriage between Othello and Desdemona is.
(d) How lovely Desdemona is.
5. Who is NOT present during the walk after dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fault does Emilia say it is when wives cheat?
2. What does Emilia tell Othello when he asks her about Desdemona's affair?
3. What is Emilia trying to convey to Desdemona as they talk while getting ready for bed?
4. What do Othello and Desdemona do when they meet each other in Cyprus?
5. What excuse does Othello give for being late to a dinner with the islanders?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)