|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what account does Brabantio want to arrest Othello?
(a) Bewitching Desdemona.
(b) Kidnapping Desdemona against her will.
(c) Stealing precious jewels from Desdemona.
(d) Taking Desdemona's virtue.
2. What does Iago plan to do to get revenge on Othello?
(a) Get him run out of town because of his race.
(b) Sleep with Desdemona.
(c) Pretend to be his servant to get information.
(d) Spread rumors about Cassio.
3. What does Othello reveal to Desdemona after she explains to him the kind of love she has for Cassio?
(a) That he believes her.
(b) That Cassio is dead.
(c) That he knows she is lying.
(d) That he saw Cassio and her together.
4. What drops to the ground as Othello and Desdemona head to dinner with the islanders?
(a) A ring.
(b) A piece of lace.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A note.
5. Who becomes overwrought when seeing Cassio's wounds?
(b) The Duke's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Othello ask Desdemona when she awakens to him standing beside their bed?
2. What does Othello ask Iago to watch for while Othello is away on his errand?
3. What does Iago plan to do with the item that is dropped as Othello and Desdemona headed to dinner with the islanders?
4. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do during the first night they are in Cyprus?
5. Who does Iago send away just after Othello reacts to Iago's lie about Cassio's bragging?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)