|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only character who is not being manipulated by Iago?
2. Who does Iago notice doting on Desdemona while in the court of the Duke of Cyprus?
(a) A messenger.
(c) The Duke.
3. What does Desdemona call Iago while she is talking with Cassio right before Othello leaves?
(a) A snake in the grass.
(b) An honest fellow.
(c) A pompous fool.
(d) A faithful servant.
4. What is Roderigo's first step toward revenge against Othello when he hears of their marriage?
(a) He plots with Iago to frame Othello for infidelity.
(b) He tells a policeman to arrest Othello.
(c) He pays a man to kill Othello.
(d) He tells Brabantio.
5. Who is Cassio most worried about when he comes ashore in Cyprus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Othello do for Iago before he goes to dinner with the Islanders?
2. What does Roderigo feel Iago has wasted by not fulfilling his promise?
3. What does Roderigo want to do after the trial is over and the marriage was declared legitimate?
4. What does Iago say happens to every married man?
5. Who is with Iago at the beginning of Act 5?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)