|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes overwrought when seeing Cassio's wounds?
(c) The Duke's wife.
2. Who pretends to help Cassio after his embarrassing street brawl the night before?
(a) The Duke.
3. Why does Iago have to work so hard to convince Othello that Desdemona is unfaithful?
(a) Othello loves her and knows how virtuous she is.
(b) Othello has been with Desdemona almost every instant.
(c) Othello refuses to admit that his own wife would leave him.
(d) Othello is a much better man than Cassio.
4. Who does Othello compare Cassio to when he sees Cassio fighting?
(a) The Heathens.
(b) The Devil.
(c) The Moors.
(d) The Turks.
5. What does Desdemona do to try and prove her love to Othello after he has accused her of an affair?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Wear a chastity belt with a single key given to Othello.
(c) Swear an oath to never be unfaithful again.
(d) Put their wedding sheets on the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brabantio think will happen once he presents his case against Othello at the Duke's house?
2. What is Cassio's opinion of Iago at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do during the first night they are in Cyprus?
4. What does Roderigo feel Iago has wasted by not fulfilling his promise?
5. Who does Iago tell Cassio to confer with about finding forgiveness from Othello after his brawl in the street?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)