|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Iago send away just after Othello reacts to Iago's lie about Cassio's bragging?
(a) The Duke.
2. What does Iago tell Othello to do when Othello decides to punish his wife for her affair?
(a) Poison her.
(b) Publicly disgrace her.
(c) Divorce her and take her dowry.
(d) Strangle her in their bed.
3. How did Desdemona and Othello spend their time when they were falling in love before their marriage?
4. Why does Iago think he should have been promoted instead of Cassio?
(a) Iago has seniority.
(b) Cassio has a criminal record.
(c) Cassio is known for having a drinking and gambling problem.
(d) Cassio has no real military experience.
5. What does Iago say happens to every married man?
(a) They all get cheated on.
(b) They all realize they do not love their wives.
(c) They find who their true friends are.
(d) They all get jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cassio do for Othello while Othello and Desdemona were still courting?
2. On what account does Brabantio want to arrest Othello?
3. What does Desdemona tell Othello she was doing right before he came in the room so suddenly?
4. How does Igao comfort Roderigo after the trial is over and the marriage is declared legitimate?
5. Who asks Iago to deliver something?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)