|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iago say happens to every married man?
(a) They all get cheated on.
(b) They find who their true friends are.
(c) They all get jealous.
(d) They all realize they do not love their wives.
2. Who does Cassio hear is already pleading his case with Othello the morning after his embarrassing street brawl?
(d) The Duke.
3. What is so different about Desdemona and Othello's relationship?
(a) Othello has been promised to another woman for years.
(b) Desdemona has alread been married twice.
(c) Othello is a black man and Desdemona is a white woman.
(d) Desdemona is much older then Othello.
4. Why is Roderigo upset with Iago after Desdemona and Emilia are called to dinner?
(a) Iago has not paid a large gambling debt.
(b) Iago did not meet him at the inn the night before.
(c) Iago has not set Roderigo and Desdemona together yet.
(d) Iago has not convinced Othello to promote Roderigo yet.
5. What does Othello tell Emilia to do after he has questioned her about Desdemona's affair?
(a) Bring Desdemona to him.
(b) Deliver a letter.
(c) Leave his services immediately.
(d) Keep this conversation a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Iago plan to ruin Othello's marriage?
2. Where does Othello go after his discussion with Brabantio at the inn?
3. Who pretends to help Cassio after his embarrassing street brawl the night before?
4. What is the shortest scene in Act 3?
5. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do during the first night they are in Cyprus?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)