|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Othello NOT do while he is confronting Desdemona about her affair?
(b) Threaten her.
(c) Listen to her response.
(d) Present evidence.
2. What did Cassio do for Othello while Othello and Desdemona were still courting?
(a) Drive Desdemona to Othello's house so they could visit.
(b) Stand guard while they secretly visited.
(c) Deliver messages of love back and forth between the two.
(d) Keet their relationship a secret from the public.
3. When Othello is questioned at the inn, what reason does he give for marrying Desdemona?
(a) She is very beautiful.
(b) He loves her.
(c) She has a lot of money.
(d) He has had a vision about her.
4. Who is ordered to attend Desdemona on her journey to Cyprus?
(a) Iago and his wife.
5. Who asks Iago to deliver something?
(d) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Othello do for Iago before he goes to dinner with the Islanders?
2. What excuse does Othello give for being late to a dinner with the islanders?
3. How does Othello really feel about Cassio, even after his brawl in the street?
4. How does Iago plan to ruin Othello's marriage?
5. Who does Iago talk to Cassio about when Othello thinks they are talking about Desdemona?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)