|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent the messengers who summon Othello while he is talking to Iago if his love for Desdemona?
(c) General Stringham.
(d) The Duke.
2. Why is Roderigo upset with Iago after Desdemona and Emilia are called to dinner?
(a) Iago has not convinced Othello to promote Roderigo yet.
(b) Iago did not meet him at the inn the night before.
(c) Iago has not set Roderigo and Desdemona together yet.
(d) Iago has not paid a large gambling debt.
3. What does Othello tell Emilia to do after he has questioned her about Desdemona's affair?
(a) Keep this conversation a secret.
(b) Leave his services immediately.
(c) Deliver a letter.
(d) Bring Desdemona to him.
4. Who does Montano want to report to Othello for behavior unbecoming of an officer on the first night in Cyprus?
5. What is the name of Iago's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the messengers who summons Othello while he is talking to Iago of his love for Desdemona?
2. What does Iago tell Cassio is the reason for Othello being at the inn?
3. Who is the main figure in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does Othello order Emilia to do before he leaves after questioning Desdemona?
5. Where is Iago from?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)