|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Othello really feel about Cassio, even after his brawl in the street?
(a) He loves Cassio and wants him back in his service.
(b) He is ashamed of Cassio but thinks he has learned his lesson.
(c) He is embarassed by Cassio and never wants to see him again.
(d) He is jealous of Cassio and his easy way with women.
2. What does Brabantio find that convinces him his daughter really has escaped to get married?
(a) A marriage license.
(b) A note.
(c) A receipt for a carriage.
(d) Her empty bed.
3. Who does Montano want to report to Othello for behavior unbecoming of an officer on the first night in Cyprus?
4. After the night of the brawl, where is Othello leaving to?
(a) To confer with the Duke.
(b) To inspect the fortifications.
(c) To attend the trial of Cassio.
(d) To find a housing situation for him and Desdemona.
5. What does Iago plan to do while Othello is gone?
(a) To continue his plan to ruin Othello's marriage.
(b) To play the part of the faithful servant.
(c) To kill Cassio.
(d) To divorce his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Iago's wife?
2. What is announced in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is so different about Desdemona and Othello's relationship?
4. What is Desdemona's reaction to Othello's accusation of her unfaithfulness?
5. How does Cassio describe Desdemona to the Duke of Cyprus?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)