|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stood up for Othello when Desdemona spoke ill of him while Othello was still trying to woo her?
2. How is Brabantio related to Desdemona?
(a) He is her godfather.
(b) He is her father.
(c) He is her grandfather.
(d) He is her uncle.
3. How does Iago plan to ruin Othello's marriage?
(a) Make Othello cheat on Desdemona.
(b) Make Othello think that Desdemona is unfaithful.
(c) Frame Othello for a murder.
(d) Woo Desdemona himself.
4. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do during the first night they are in Cyprus?
(a) Anger Cassio.
(b) Take advantage of Desdemona.
(c) Get Cassio drunk.
(d) Spread ugly rumors of Othello.
5. What is Othello's response to Desdemona's pleas that he forgive Cassio before he is about to depart?
(a) "Cassio has had his chance and failed."
(b) "This is not the time."
(c) "I must leave now, perhaps on my return."
(d) "Never while I am alive."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Iago supposed to deliver a package to?
2. What does Desdemona tell Othello she was doing right before he came in the room so suddenly?
3. What is the name of Iago's wife?
4. Why is Roderigo so unhappy about Desdemona's marriage?
5. What is Iago asked to deliver in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)