|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Brabantio related to Desdemona?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is her godfather.
(c) He is her grandfather.
(d) He is her father.
2. Who does Cassio fight with on his first night in Cyprus?
3. How does Desdemona feel about Iago's description of the perfect woman?
(a) It is kind and sweet.
(b) It describes herself to a tee.
(c) It is more thoughtful than she would have expected.
(d) It is irrational and sexist.
4. What is the name of Iago's wife?
5. Who pretends to help Cassio after his embarrassing street brawl the night before?
(b) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cassio hear is already pleading his case with Othello the morning after his embarrassing street brawl?
2. What is Cassio's opinion of Iago at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Who does Iago choose to be his main pawn in his plan to get revenge against Othello?
4. After the night of the brawl, where is Othello leaving to?
5. Why is Iago trying to destroy Othello's marriage?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)