|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stood up for Othello when Desdemona spoke ill of him while Othello was still trying to woo her?
2. What does Desdemona tell Emilia that Othello is not prone to while she waits for Cassio?
(a) Rash judgement.
3. Who does Cassio hire to cheer himself up after his embarrassment on his first night in Cyrpus?
(a) Some stylists.
(b) Some musicians.
(c) Some servants.
(d) Some dancers.
4. Who has declared the big event for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Duke of Cyprus.
(c) The Duke of Venice.
5. Who is ordered to attend Desdemona on her journey to Cyprus?
(c) Iago and his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do during the first night they are in Cyprus?
2. Why does Cassio exit the room so quickly when Othello enters the room right before his departure?
3. What are Desdemona and Cassio talking about right before Othello leaves?
4. What did Cassio do for Othello while Othello and Desdemona were still courting?
5. Who does Iago reveal his entire plan to after everyone else leaves the Duke's court in Cyprus?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)