|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Desdemona ask to retrieve Cassio after dinner with the islanders?
(a) The clown.
(b) A servant.
(c) A messenger.
(d) The Duke's messenger.
2. How did Desdemona and Othello spend their time when they were falling in love before their marriage?
3. What drops to the ground as Othello and Desdemona head to dinner with the islanders?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A ring.
(c) A note.
(d) A piece of lace.
4. What is announced in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) An invasion.
(b) A mass feast.
(c) A trial.
(d) A wedding.
5. While talking to Othello in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Iago pretend that he does not like to do?
(a) Kill men.
(b) Take orders.
(c) Tell lies.
(d) Give orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the shortest scene in Act 3?
2. What is the name of the Duke of Cyprus?
3. How is Brabantio related to Desdemona?
4. Who enters the room and is surprised to see Cassio with a handkerchief?
5. Who does Iago notice doting on Desdemona while in the court of the Duke of Cyprus?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)