|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has declared the big event for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Duke of Cyprus.
(b) The Duke of Venice.
2. What is the shortest scene in the book?
(a) Act 1, Scene 4.
(b) Act 3, Scene 1.
(c) Act 2, Scene 3.
(d) Act 2, Scene 2.
3. What does Desdemona call Iago while she is talking with Cassio right before Othello leaves?
(a) A pompous fool.
(b) A faithful servant.
(c) An honest fellow.
(d) A snake in the grass.
4. Who sent the messengers who summon Othello while he is talking to Iago if his love for Desdemona?
(a) The Duke.
(d) General Stringham.
5. What does Brabantio find that convinces him his daughter really has escaped to get married?
(a) Her empty bed.
(b) A receipt for a carriage.
(c) A note.
(d) A marriage license.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Othello do to punish Cassio for his fighting?
2. What is Desdemona's reaction to Cassio's quick exit when Othello enters the room?
3. What does Desdemona ask Cassio to do when she tells him of Othello's off behavior?
4. What drops to the ground as Othello and Desdemona head to dinner with the islanders?
5. Who is Iago supposed to deliver a package to?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)