|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brabantio find that convinces him his daughter really has escaped to get married?
(a) A marriage license.
(b) A receipt for a carriage.
(c) A note.
(d) Her empty bed.
2. Who does Cassio want to have put in a good word for him with Desdemona the morning after his street brawl?
(d) The Duke.
3. How do Iago and Roderigo wake up Brabantio to tell him of the marriage?
(a) They knock on his window while he is sleeping.
(b) They rush into the house after the doorman opens the door.
(c) They sneak into his bedroom.
(d) They knock on the door.
4. Who has declared the big event for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Duke of Venice.
(d) The Duke of Cyprus.
5. Where does Iago tell the search party for Desdemona to meet him after they hear news of her elopement?
(a) Brabantio's house.
(b) The inn.
(c) The town square.
(d) Othello's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent the messengers who summon Othello while he is talking to Iago if his love for Desdemona?
2. During their discussion while on watch together, what does Iago urge Cassio to do?
3. What does Roderigo want to do after the trial is over and the marriage was declared legitimate?
4. What is the shortest scene in the book?
5. Who makes rude comments to the group that Cassio hired to cheer himself up?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)