|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main figure in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who is Cassio most worried about when he comes ashore in Cyprus?
3. Who does Montano want to report to Othello for behavior unbecoming of an officer on the first night in Cyprus?
4. Who makes rude comments to the group that Cassio hired to cheer himself up?
(a) The clown.
(b) A musician.
(c) A lord.
(d) A beggar boy.
5. What does Iago think of a woman's opinion?
(a) It is just noise.
(b) It is usually the echo of her husband or father's opinion.
(c) It is nothing important and has no merit.
(d) It is highly important and should be listened to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Iago reveal his entire plan to after everyone else leaves the Duke's court in Cyprus?
2. Who is awakened by the noise that Roderigo causes during the brawl in the street?
3. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do during the first night they are in Cyprus?
4. Where does Iago tell the search party for Desdemona to meet him after they hear news of her elopement?
5. What does Brabantio find that convinces him his daughter really has escaped to get married?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)