|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cassio fight with on his first night in Cyprus?
2. Who sent the messengers who summon Othello while he is talking to Iago if his love for Desdemona?
(a) The Duke.
(d) General Stringham.
3. After Othello sets Iago and Cassio on the watch, who does he leave with on his first night in Cyprus?
(b) A dancer.
(d) The Duke.
4. Who is awakened by the noise that Roderigo causes during the brawl in the street?
(b) The Duke.
(d) The Duke's wife.
5. Who does Othello compare Cassio to when he sees Cassio fighting?
(a) The Devil.
(b) The Moors.
(c) The Turks.
(d) The Heathens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Othello and Desdemona do when they meet each other in Cyprus?
2. What does Iago tell Cassio is the reason for Othello being at the inn?
3. What does Roderigo want to do after the trial is over and the marriage was declared legitimate?
4. On what account does Brabantio want to arrest Othello?
5. What does Iago plan to do to get revenge on Othello?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)