Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main figure in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who does Iago tell Cassio to confer with about finding forgiveness from Othello after his brawl in the street?
(c) The Duke.
3. How does Othello really feel about Cassio, even after his brawl in the street?
(a) He is jealous of Cassio and his easy way with women.
(b) He is ashamed of Cassio but thinks he has learned his lesson.
(c) He is embarassed by Cassio and never wants to see him again.
(d) He loves Cassio and wants him back in his service.
4. Where does Othello go after his discussion with Brabantio at the inn?
(a) Brabantio's house.
(b) He catches a ship heading to Cyprus.
(c) The Duke's house.
(d) His own house.
5. What is Cassio most worried about after his punishment?
(a) The loss of his reputation.
(b) The drop in pay.
(c) The expensive clothes that were ruined in the brawl.
(d) Desdemona's opinion of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iago think of a woman's opinion?
2. What does Cassio call himself after he has been punished for his brawl in the street of Cyprus?
3. What is the Duke discussing when he is first seen in the play?
4. Who does Othello put in charge of restoring order after Cassio's brawl in the street of Cyprus?
5. Who is awakened by the noise that Roderigo causes during the brawl in the street?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)