Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Othello do to punish Cassio for his fighting?
(a) Chides him publicly.
(b) Beats him publicly.
(c) Has him arrested.
(d) Strips him of his title.
2. After Othello sets Iago and Cassio on the watch, who does he leave with on his first night in Cyprus?
(b) The Duke.
(d) A dancer.
3. Who does Othello put in charge of restoring order after Cassio's brawl in the street of Cyprus?
(d) The Duke.
4. What does Iago tell Cassio is the reason for Othello being at the inn?
(a) Othello is running from the law.
(b) Othellos is married.
(c) Othello is getting ready to travel.
(d) Othello wanted a drink with friends.
5. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do during the first night they are in Cyprus?
(a) Spread ugly rumors of Othello.
(b) Take advantage of Desdemona.
(c) Anger Cassio.
(d) Get Cassio drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is announced in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What do Cassio and Iago discuss while they are on watch together their first night in Cyprus?
3. Who seems to be the only man of stature and honor in the room while Brabantio is raving in the inn?
4. What does Iago think of a woman's opinion?
5. Who does Othello compare Cassio to when he sees Cassio fighting?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)