Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fault in Othello does Iago plan to use to go about destroying Othello's marriage?
(a) His jealousy.
(b) His lusty past.
(c) His arrogance.
(d) His dishonesty.
2. What destroyed the Turkish ships that were heading towards Cyprus?
(a) Othello's crew.
(b) A mutinous attack.
(c) A storm.
(d) A hidden coral reef.
3. What does Iago mock about his wife after Cassio greets her in the court of the Duke of Cyprus?
(a) Her stupidity.
(b) Her lack of stylish clothing.
(c) Her weight.
(d) Her constant talking.
4. Who is Brabantio referring to when he says, "It would have been better if she had married even you."
5. What is the name of the Duke of Cyprus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Igao comfort Roderigo after the trial is over and the marriage is declared legitimate?
2. What does the Duke of Cyprus praise about Othello before he comes ashore in Cyprus?
3. While speaking with Iago in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Othello say he would never give up for Desdemona?
4. Who does Iago choose to be his main pawn in his plan to get revenge against Othello?
5. How does Cassio greet Iago's wife when they enter the Duke of Cyprus's court?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)