|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Iago from?
2. What does Desdemona do to try and prove her love to Othello after he has accused her of an affair?
(a) Wear a chastity belt with a single key given to Othello.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Swear an oath to never be unfaithful again.
(d) Put their wedding sheets on the bed.
3. Who is one of the messengers who summons Othello while he is talking to Iago of his love for Desdemona?
(d) General Stringham.
4. Why does Brabantio think Othello has the power of bewitchment?
(a) Iago told him this.
(b) This is widely rumored about Othello.
(c) He is a moor.
(d) He has seen Othello do it to others.
5. Who is awakened by the noise that Roderigo causes during the brawl in the street?
(a) The Duke's wife.
(d) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. While talking to Othello in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Iago pretend that he does not like to do?
2. What does Cassio ask of Emilia the morning after his brawl in the street?
3. During their discussion while on watch together, what does Iago urge Cassio to do?
4. What does Othello do for Iago before he goes to dinner with the Islanders?
5. What does Brabantio think will happen once he presents his case against Othello at the Duke's house?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)