|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so different about Desdemona and Othello's relationship?
(a) Othello has been promised to another woman for years.
(b) Othello is a black man and Desdemona is a white woman.
(c) Desdemona is much older then Othello.
(d) Desdemona has alread been married twice.
2. Who is Cassio most worried about when he comes ashore in Cyprus?
3. How is Brabantio related to Desdemona?
(a) He is her godfather.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) He is her father.
(d) He is her grandfather.
4. What does Othello tell Desdemona to do after the walk after dinner?
(a) Wait in the parlor for him to return.
(b) Forgive him for his earlier rash behavior.
(c) Pack her things and leave in the morning.
(d) Go to bed and dismiss Emilia.
5. Where does Iago tell the search party for Desdemona to meet him after they hear news of her elopement?
(a) Brabantio's house.
(b) The town square.
(c) Othello's house.
(d) The inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roderigo want to do after the trial is over and the marriage was declared legitimate?
2. Who teaches wives to cheat, according to Emilia?
3. While talking to Othello in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Iago pretend that he does not like to do?
4. Who does Cassio want to have put in a good word for him with Desdemona the morning after his street brawl?
5. What does the Duke do after hearing both Brabantio and Othello's sides of the story?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)