|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seems to be the only man of stature and honor in the room while Brabantio is raving in the inn?
2. What is the name of Iago's wife?
3. Who is Cassio most worried about when he comes ashore in Cyprus?
4. Where are the Turks heading at the beginning of the play?
5. What destroyed the Turkish ships that were heading towards Cyprus?
(a) A hidden coral reef.
(b) Othello's crew.
(c) A storm.
(d) A mutinous attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Iago choose to be his main pawn in his plan to get revenge against Othello?
2. After Othello sets Iago and Cassio on the watch, who does he leave with on his first night in Cyprus?
3. How do Iago and Roderigo wake up Brabantio to tell him of the marriage?
4. Who does Iago reveal his entire plan to after everyone else leaves the Duke's court in Cyprus?
5. How is Brabantio related to Desdemona?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)