Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the shortest scene in the book?
(a) Act 3, Scene 1.
(b) Act 2, Scene 2.
(c) Act 2, Scene 3.
(d) Act 1, Scene 4.
2. Who has declared the big event for Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) The Duke of Venice.
(c) The Duke of Cyprus.
3. Who does Iago notice doting on Desdemona while in the court of the Duke of Cyprus?
(b) The Duke.
(c) A messenger.
4. While speaking with Iago in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Othello say he would never give up for Desdemona?
(a) His virtue.
(c) His social reputation.
(d) His military status.
5. How does Iago plan to ruin Othello's marriage?
(a) Woo Desdemona himself.
(b) Frame Othello for a murder.
(c) Make Othello think that Desdemona is unfaithful.
(d) Make Othello cheat on Desdemona.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cassio describe Desdemona to the Duke of Cyprus?
2. What is the big event of Act 2, Scene 2 in honor of?
3. On what account does Brabantio want to arrest Othello?
4. What fault in Othello does Iago plan to use to go about destroying Othello's marriage?
5. Who does Iago reveal his entire plan to after everyone else leaves the Duke's court in Cyprus?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)