|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cassio hire to cheer himself up after his embarrassment on his first night in Cyrpus?
(a) Some dancers.
(b) Some stylists.
(c) Some musicians.
(d) Some servants.
2. Who makes rude comments to the group that Cassio hired to cheer himself up?
(a) A musician.
(b) A lord.
(c) The clown.
(d) A beggar boy.
3. Why does Othello finally consent to meet with Cassio?
(a) He is in a hurry to leave and wants her to be quiet.
(b) He wants to keep Cassio near so he can make sure he is not having an affair with his wife.
(c) He is reminded of how much Cassio means to him.
(d) He wants Desdemona to leave him alone concerning this subject.
4. On what account does Brabantio want to arrest Othello?
(a) Kidnapping Desdemona against her will.
(b) Taking Desdemona's virtue.
(c) Stealing precious jewels from Desdemona.
(d) Bewitching Desdemona.
5. Who does Cassio hear is already pleading his case with Othello the morning after his embarrassing street brawl?
(a) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Duke of Cyprus?
2. How does Cassio describe Desdemona to the Duke of Cyprus?
3. What is the name of Iago's wife?
4. Where is Iago from?
5. Who is Cassio most worried about when he comes ashore in Cyprus?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)