|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cassio hire to cheer himself up after his embarrassment on his first night in Cyrpus?
(a) Some servants.
(b) Some stylists.
(c) Some dancers.
(d) Some musicians.
2. What is the name of the Duke of Cyprus?
3. What drives the plot of this play?
(a) The crises of the society.
(b) The choices of the characters.
(c) The historical events.
(d) The whims of the narrator.
4. What is the shortest scene in the book?
(a) Act 2, Scene 3.
(b) Act 2, Scene 2.
(c) Act 1, Scene 4.
(d) Act 3, Scene 1.
5. Before Othello leaves for his errand, what does Iago tell him that his wife is good at?
(c) Endearing men to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has declared the big event for Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is announced in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who does Iago notice doting on Desdemona while in the court of the Duke of Cyprus?
4. How does Othello act while Brabantio is accusing him of such horrible things at the inn?
5. What does the Duke of Cyprus praise about Othello before he comes ashore in Cyprus?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)