|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Iago's wife?
2. Where does Othello go after his discussion with Brabantio at the inn?
(a) He catches a ship heading to Cyprus.
(b) His own house.
(c) The Duke's house.
(d) Brabantio's house.
3. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do during the first night they are in Cyprus?
(a) Anger Cassio.
(b) Take advantage of Desdemona.
(c) Get Cassio drunk.
(d) Spread ugly rumors of Othello.
4. What does Iago mock about his wife after Cassio greets her in the court of the Duke of Cyprus?
(a) Her constant talking.
(b) Her lack of stylish clothing.
(c) Her stupidity.
(d) Her weight.
5. What does Desdemona tell Othello she was doing right before he came in the room so suddenly?
(a) She was talking with Emilia.
(b) She was speaking with no one, only waiting for Othello.
(c) She was thinking of how much she is going to miss Othello.
(d) She was visiting with Cassio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent the messengers who summon Othello while he is talking to Iago if his love for Desdemona?
2. What does Iago plan to do with the item that is dropped as Othello and Desdemona headed to dinner with the islanders?
3. What excuse does Othello give for being late to a dinner with the islanders?
4. What is the shortest scene in the book?
5. How does Cassio describe Desdemona to the Duke of Cyprus?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)