|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Iago reveal his entire plan to after everyone else leaves the Duke's court in Cyprus?
(b) The Duke.
(c) The audience.
2. What does Othello say about his wife when she leaves after pleading Cassio's case?
(a) That he thinks she is being unfaithful.
(b) That she is a very greedy woman.
(c) That she will always get her way with him.
(d) That he loves her.
3. What is the big event of Act 2, Scene 2 in honor of?
(a) The victory over the Turks.
(b) Othello and Desdemona's marriage.
(c) The capture of a Turkish spy.
(d) The Turks who have tried to invade.
4. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do during the first night they are in Cyprus?
(a) Get Cassio drunk.
(b) Anger Cassio.
(c) Take advantage of Desdemona.
(d) Spread ugly rumors of Othello.
5. What fault in Othello does Iago plan to use to go about destroying Othello's marriage?
(a) His dishonesty.
(b) His lusty past.
(c) His jealousy.
(d) His arrogance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Iago from?
2. What does Iago swear to do to Othello and Desdemona's 'fine tuned' love?
3. How does Desdemona feel about Iago's description of the perfect woman?
4. Who has declared the big event for Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who does Iago notice doting on Desdemona while in the court of the Duke of Cyprus?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)