|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iago mock about his wife after Cassio greets her in the court of the Duke of Cyprus?
(a) Her weight.
(b) Her lack of stylish clothing.
(c) Her constant talking.
(d) Her stupidity.
2. How does Desdemona feel about Iago's description of the perfect woman?
(a) It describes herself to a tee.
(b) It is more thoughtful than she would have expected.
(c) It is kind and sweet.
(d) It is irrational and sexist.
3. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do during the first night they are in Cyprus?
(a) Get Cassio drunk.
(b) Take advantage of Desdemona.
(c) Spread ugly rumors of Othello.
(d) Anger Cassio.
4. Who is Cassio most worried about when he comes ashore in Cyprus?
5. Who does Cassio hear is already pleading his case with Othello the morning after his embarrassing street brawl?
(a) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cassio greet Iago's wife when they enter the Duke of Cyprus's court?
2. Who does Iago reveal his entire plan to after everyone else leaves the Duke's court in Cyprus?
3. What does Iago tell Cassio is the reason for Othello being at the inn?
4. How does Othello act while Brabantio is accusing him of such horrible things at the inn?
5. What does the Duke of Cyprus praise about Othello before he comes ashore in Cyprus?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)