|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iago plan to do with the item that is dropped as Othello and Desdemona headed to dinner with the islanders?
(a) Plant it in Cassio's household.
(b) Return it to Desdemona.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Steal it.
2. What is Cassio's opinion of Iago at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) He believes Iago is treacherous and evil.
(b) He believes Iago is honest and pure.
(c) He believes Iago is kind and unintelligent.
(d) He believes Iago is honorable and humble.
3. What destroyed the Turkish ships that were heading towards Cyprus?
(a) A mutinous attack.
(b) Othello's crew.
(c) A storm.
(d) A hidden coral reef.
4. What is the name of Iago's wife?
5. Where is Iago from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is announced in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Iago swear to do to Othello and Desdemona's 'fine tuned' love?
3. What does Brabantio think will happen once he presents his case against Othello at the Duke's house?
4. While speaking with Iago in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Othello say he would never give up for Desdemona?
5. Before Othello leaves for his errand, what does Iago tell him that his wife is good at?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)