|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iago swear to do to Othello and Desdemona's 'fine tuned' love?
(a) Increase the harmony.
(b) Make them both sing solos.
(c) Put it to rest.
(d) Fill their lives with dischord.
2. What are Desdemona and Cassio talking about right before Othello leaves?
(a) Finding Cassio a new position now that he has been fired.
(b) News from Venice.
(c) Having an affair.
(d) A way to get Cassio back into Othello's good graces.
3. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do after Roderigo is done yelling at him?
(a) Sleep with Desdemona.
(b) Kill Cassio.
(c) Write a false letter of love to Desdemona.
(d) Spread rumors about Othello.
4. Who asks Iago to deliver something?
(c) The Duke.
5. What is the name of the Duke of Cyprus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Desdemona feel about Iago's description of the perfect woman?
2. In her conversation with Cassio right before Othello leaves, what does Desdemona say she will make Othello's every moment about?
3. Why does Iago try so hard to calm Desdemona down after she has been accused by Othello?
4. What does Desdemona call Iago while she is talking with Cassio right before Othello leaves?
5. What is Desdemona's reaction to Cassio's quick exit when Othello enters the room?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)