|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only character who is not being manipulated by Iago?
2. What does Iago swear to do to Othello and Desdemona's 'fine tuned' love?
(a) Increase the harmony.
(b) Make them both sing solos.
(c) Fill their lives with dischord.
(d) Put it to rest.
3. Why does Cassio exit the room so quickly when Othello enters the room right before his departure?
(a) He is nervous to be around Othello who is so angry with him.
(b) He was just discussing an affair with his wife.
(c) Iago enters with Othello, and Cassio distrusts Iago.
(d) He is supposed to be at the courthouse.
4. What does Desdemona do to try and prove her love to Othello after he has accused her of an affair?
(a) Wear a chastity belt with a single key given to Othello.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Swear an oath to never be unfaithful again.
(d) Put their wedding sheets on the bed.
5. How does Cassio greet Iago's wife when they enter the Duke of Cyprus's court?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He bows to her.
(c) He embraces her.
(d) He ignores her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iago do when he sees Cassio exit so quickly when he and Othello enter the room?
2. How does Cassio describe Desdemona to the Duke of Cyprus?
3. Why does Iago try so hard to calm Desdemona down after she has been accused by Othello?
4. What does Roderigo feel Iago has wasted by not fulfilling his promise?
5. Who is Iago supposed to deliver a package to?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)