|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emilia tell Othello when he asks her about Desdemona's affair?
(a) That she has been pure and innocent.
(b) That she fears Desdemona is being unfaithful.
(c) That she has never seen Cassio and Desdemona together alone.
(d) That Desdemona thinks that Othello is having an affair.
2. After the night of the brawl, where is Othello leaving to?
(a) To find a housing situation for him and Desdemona.
(b) To inspect the fortifications.
(c) To confer with the Duke.
(d) To attend the trial of Cassio.
3. In her conversation with Cassio right before Othello leaves, what does Desdemona say she will make Othello's every moment about?
(a) Herself and her purity.
(b) Iago and his honesty.
(c) The Duke and his lusty advances.
(d) Cassio and his faithfulness.
4. What does Iago plan to do while Othello is gone?
(a) To continue his plan to ruin Othello's marriage.
(b) To play the part of the faithful servant.
(c) To divorce his wife.
(d) To kill Cassio.
5. What does Roderigo feel Iago has wasted by not fulfilling his promise?
(a) His money.
(b) His career.
(c) His time.
(d) His health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iago swear to do to Othello and Desdemona's 'fine tuned' love?
2. How does Iago plan to ruin Othello's marriage?
3. What are Desdemona and Cassio talking about right before Othello leaves?
4. What does Iago tell Desdemona that Othello is upset about after Othello accuses her of having an affair?
5. What is Iago asked to deliver in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)