|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the shortest scene in Act 3?
(a) Act 3, Scene 1.
(b) Act 3, Scene 2.
(c) Act 3, Scene 3.
(d) Act 3, Scene 4.
2. Why does Cassio exit the room so quickly when Othello enters the room right before his departure?
(a) He is supposed to be at the courthouse.
(b) Iago enters with Othello, and Cassio distrusts Iago.
(c) He is nervous to be around Othello who is so angry with him.
(d) He was just discussing an affair with his wife.
3. Who is Iago supposed to deliver a package to?
(b) The Senate.
(c) The Duke.
4. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do after Roderigo is done yelling at him?
(a) Sleep with Desdemona.
(b) Kill Cassio.
(c) Write a false letter of love to Desdemona.
(d) Spread rumors about Othello.
5. What does Iago tell Desdemona that Othello is upset about after Othello accuses her of having an affair?
(a) Affairs of the state.
(b) He is a passionate moor and needs no reason.
(c) A friend of his whose wife has cheated.
(d) He is having an affair of his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Iago to deliver something?
2. What does Emilia tell Othello when he asks her about Desdemona's affair?
3. What is the name of the Duke of Cyprus?
4. In her conversation with Cassio right before Othello leaves, what does Desdemona say she will make Othello's every moment about?
5. What is Iago asked to deliver in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)