|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Duke of Cyprus?
2. What does the Duke of Cyprus praise about Othello before he comes ashore in Cyprus?
(a) His love.
(b) His creativity.
(c) His style.
(d) His courage.
3. How does Iago plan to ruin Othello's marriage?
(a) Frame Othello for a murder.
(b) Make Othello cheat on Desdemona.
(c) Make Othello think that Desdemona is unfaithful.
(d) Woo Desdemona himself.
4. What does Othello tell Emilia to do after he has questioned her about Desdemona's affair?
(a) Leave his services immediately.
(b) Keep this conversation a secret.
(c) Bring Desdemona to him.
(d) Deliver a letter.
5. Who asks Iago to deliver something?
(c) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only character who is not being manipulated by Iago?
2. What does Othello order Emilia to do before he leaves after questioning Desdemona?
3. What does Iago do when he sees Cassio exit so quickly when he and Othello enter the room?
4. What is Desdemona's reaction to Cassio's quick exit when Othello enters the room?
5. What does Iago plan to do while Othello is gone?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)