|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cassio most worried about when he comes ashore in Cyprus?
2. Who does Iago reveal his entire plan to after everyone else leaves the Duke's court in Cyprus?
(a) The Duke.
(d) The audience.
3. What destroyed the Turkish ships that were heading towards Cyprus?
(a) A mutinous attack.
(b) Othello's crew.
(c) A storm.
(d) A hidden coral reef.
4. What does Iago do when he sees Cassio exit so quickly when he and Othello enter the room?
(a) He cries out for Cassio to return.
(b) He laughs at Cassio's cowardice.
(c) He begins to plant seeds of doubt in Othello's mind.
(d) He exults over his power of manipulation.
5. What does the Duke of Cyprus praise about Othello before he comes ashore in Cyprus?
(a) His courage.
(b) His style.
(c) His creativity.
(d) His love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do after Roderigo is done yelling at him?
2. What fault in Othello does Iago plan to use to go about destroying Othello's marriage?
3. What is the name of the Duke of Cyprus?
4. How does Cassio describe Desdemona to the Duke of Cyprus?
5. What does Desdemona call Iago while she is talking with Cassio right before Othello leaves?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)