|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only character who is not being manipulated by Iago?
2. Who asks Iago to deliver something?
(b) The Duke.
3. What does Othello NOT do while he is confronting Desdemona about her affair?
(a) Listen to her response.
(b) Present evidence.
(d) Threaten her.
4. What is Iago asked to deliver in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Orders for Cassio.
(b) A package.
(c) A letter.
(d) Some papers.
5. What does Othello order Emilia to do before he leaves after questioning Desdemona?
(a) Stay by his side to keep him from doing something rash.
(b) Pack up Desdemona's things so that she can leave.
(c) Stay by Desdemona's side constantly.
(d) Pack up her own things because she has been fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Othello tell Emilia to do after he has questioned her about Desdemona's affair?
2. What does Iago do when he sees Cassio exit so quickly when he and Othello enter the room?
3. Who is Iago supposed to deliver a package to?
4. What does Iago plan to do while Othello is gone?
5. What does Desdemona do to try and prove her love to Othello after he has accused her of an affair?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)