|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Iago supposed to deliver a package to?
(b) The Duke.
(c) The Senate.
2. What does Desdemona call Iago while she is talking with Cassio right before Othello leaves?
(a) An honest fellow.
(b) A faithful servant.
(c) A pompous fool.
(d) A snake in the grass.
3. What does Othello order Emilia to do before he leaves after questioning Desdemona?
(a) Stay by Desdemona's side constantly.
(b) Stay by his side to keep him from doing something rash.
(c) Pack up her own things because she has been fired.
(d) Pack up Desdemona's things so that she can leave.
4. Why is Roderigo upset with Iago after Desdemona and Emilia are called to dinner?
(a) Iago has not convinced Othello to promote Roderigo yet.
(b) Iago did not meet him at the inn the night before.
(c) Iago has not set Roderigo and Desdemona together yet.
(d) Iago has not paid a large gambling debt.
5. What fault in Othello does Iago plan to use to go about destroying Othello's marriage?
(a) His arrogance.
(b) His lusty past.
(c) His jealousy.
(d) His dishonesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke of Cyprus praise about Othello before he comes ashore in Cyprus?
2. How does Desdemona feel about Iago's description of the perfect woman?
3. How does Cassio greet Iago's wife when they enter the Duke of Cyprus's court?
4. What does Iago do when he sees Cassio exit so quickly when he and Othello enter the room?
5. Who does Iago reveal his entire plan to after everyone else leaves the Duke's court in Cyprus?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)