|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iago tell Roderigo to do after Roderigo is done yelling at him?
(a) Spread rumors about Othello.
(b) Write a false letter of love to Desdemona.
(c) Sleep with Desdemona.
(d) Kill Cassio.
2. Who is Cassio most worried about when he comes ashore in Cyprus?
3. What does Desdemona do to try and prove her love to Othello after he has accused her of an affair?
(a) Swear an oath to never be unfaithful again.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Put their wedding sheets on the bed.
(d) Wear a chastity belt with a single key given to Othello.
4. Who does Iago reveal his entire plan to after everyone else leaves the Duke's court in Cyprus?
(a) The Duke.
(c) The audience.
5. What are Desdemona and Cassio talking about right before Othello leaves?
(a) Finding Cassio a new position now that he has been fired.
(b) Having an affair.
(c) News from Venice.
(d) A way to get Cassio back into Othello's good graces.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Iago plan to ruin Othello's marriage?
2. What does Emilia tell Othello when he asks her about Desdemona's affair?
3. What does Iago mock about his wife after Cassio greets her in the court of the Duke of Cyprus?
4. What does Othello order Emilia to do before he leaves after questioning Desdemona?
5. What fault in Othello does Iago plan to use to go about destroying Othello's marriage?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)