Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were prison conditions like at Reading jail?
2. What caused Oscar Wilde to stop writing?
(a) He began to lose his memory.
(b) His health declined.
(c) He became ill and did not have the strength to write.
(d) He had headaches that blinded him.
3. What is the name of the town where Oscar Wilde stayed after leaving Reading jail?
4. Where did Oscar Wilde travel after he was released from Reading jail?
5. Where did Oscar Wilde go for homosexual sex?
(a) The quays.
(c) His home.
(d) The parks in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oscar Wilde do in Naples?
2. What privilege does Oscar Wilde eventually obtain in prison?
3. Why was "Salome" not performed?
4. What did Oscar Wilde write about his personal experience in prison?
5. How did prison affect Oscar Wilde's view of human nature?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)