1. In what year was Oscar Wilde born?
2. Oscar Wilde's mother was a strong supporter of which political cause?
3. What was Oscar Wilde's mother's name before she changed it?
4. What does Oscar Wilde's mother change her name to?
5. What is Oscar Wilde's father's name?
William Robert Wilde.
6. What was Oscar Wilde's father's profession?
7. What does Ellman give as a possible reason for Wilde's dislike for sports?
Wilde broke his arm twice.
8. Which feat did Oscar Wilde claim to be capable of?
Reading facing pages at the same time.
This section contains 4,674 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)