Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, Toil of Growing Up
1. In what year was Oscar Wilde born?
2. Oscar Wilde's mother was a strong supporter of which political cause?
3. What was Oscar Wilde's mother's name before she changed it?
4. What does Oscar Wilde's mother change her name to?
5. What is Oscar Wilde's father's name?
6. What was Oscar Wilde's father's profession?
7. What does Ellman give as a possible reason for Wilde's dislike for sports?
8. Which feat did Oscar Wilde claim to be capable of?
9. What is the name of the scholarship Oscar Wilde won to Oxford?
10. What religion is Oscar Wilde first baptized into?
11. What religion is Oscar Wilde baptized...
This section contains 2,016 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)