|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away is the church the narrator's family attends?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) One mile.
(c) Four miles.
(d) Two miles.
2. When Reverend Stratton suggests that Theophilus should help with Oscar's education expenses, what does Theophilus say?
(a) He makes Oscar get a loan.
(b) Going to Oriel will place him in everlasting hell.
(c) He will give him one year's tuition.
(d) He is happy to help.
3. What was Lucinda's mother's dream?
(a) To own a factory.
(b) To publish a book.
(c) To teach fifth grade.
(d) To get a medical degree.
4. What is the custom for the Sunday School children to do for Palm Sunday?
(b) Serve refreshments.
(c) Hand out bulletins.
(d) Decorate the church.
5. When Oscar meets his father along the road carrying buckets, what does Theophilus look like?
(a) Dressed up in his best suit.
(b) Shrunken with dark circles around his eyes.
(d) Healthy and vigorous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucinda's mother feud with her neighbors about?
2. What does the membership of the Plymouth Brethren do outside the Stratton's house?
3. What does Theophilus ask Mrs. Williams to do after Oscar runs away?
4. Who earns a sixpence a week?
5. What does Lucy make at the large table in the kitchen while Theophilus is sitting there?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)