|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Stratton ask Oscar his opinion about the first night he dines with them?
(a) Greek versus Latin languages.
(b) The new china pattern she has selected.
(c) The dining room curtains.
(d) The propriety of having more than one altar.
2. What does Ian Wardley-Fish teach Oscar to do?
3. Why is Dennis not in love with Lucinda?
(a) He thinks she is not suitable.
(b) He doesn't like her parents.
(c) She is too pretty.
(d) She has too little money.
4. After Lucinda's father dies, where does her mother want to return to?
5. What was the Christian sect that Theophilus was a member of?
(a) Plymouth Brethren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theophilus ask Mrs. Williams to do after Oscar runs away?
2. What does Lucinda mainly remember about her mother?
3. What does the membership of the Plymouth Brethren do outside the Stratton's house?
4. What was Lucinda's mother's dream?
5. What religion does Oscar believe he must follow in Chapter 9?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)