|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15 (pages 369-376).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Jimmy invent?
2. In what month does Jimmy graduate from high school?
3. How does Snowman explain the situation to the Crakers as they leave the dome?
(a) He says that Crake is waiting for them.
(b) He says that they are dreaming.
(c) He says that Oryx is waiting for them.
(d) He says that they are a part of Crake's dream.
4. Who does Snowman try to conjure before he goes to bed at night in his tree?
5. What does Jimmy's mother do before she quits her job?
(a) Project engineer.
(c) Lab technician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What social issue is approached when Snowman arrives at the dome in the present day?
2. What does Oryx teach the Crakers about?
3. How long does Snowman expect to be gone on his journey to the compound?
4. After thinking about beverages, what does Snowman regret?
5. When Jimmy spends the night in Crake's room, what wakes him up in the middle of the night?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)