|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 (pages 111-144).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Snowman consider doing, but decides against it?
(a) Approaching a nearby village.
(b) Getting a pet.
(c) Learning to cook.
(d) Keeping a journal.
2. Where is Oryx imprisoned after she is bought?
(a) In an outhouse.
(b) In a three-story building.
(c) In a mansion.
(d) In a basement.
3. What causes Jimmy's parents to argue that he is reminded of by the bonfire?
(a) Jimmy's father started a fire in the backyard.
(b) Jimmy cut his father's hair and set it on fire.
(c) Jimmy accidentally set the house on fire.
(d) Jimmy cut his hair and set it on fire.
4. Where does Snowman find shelter during the bad weather?
(a) A pile of tires.
(b) In Crake's dome.
(c) In a tree house.
(d) In an outhouse.
5. What name does Jimmy's mom use when she signs postcards?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Jimmy's family ever visit the pleeblands?
2. What do the new humans ask Snowman about when they bring him fish?
3. Why are the new humans scented?
4. What types of names do many of the Crakers have?
5. What social issue do Jimmy and Crake discuss?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)