|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 (pages 281-329).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real purpose of the prophylactic pill?
(a) Population control.
(b) To re-educate society.
(c) Social anomy.
(d) To encourage mating.
2. What is the name of the prophylactic pill that Crake talks about?
3. What happens to Jimmy's former pet?
(a) His dad kills it.
(b) Crake sets it free.
(c) His mom "liberates" it.
(d) Jimmy accidentally kills it.
4. In what month does Jimmy graduate from high school?
5. What name does Crake suggest for Jimmy when Jimmy comes to work for him?
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Snowman is on the rampart, how is the weather?
2. What word does Jimmy invent?
3. Who does Jimmy visit for Thanksgiving?
4. What is the name of one of Jimmy's hand puppets?
5. What is the name of Jimmy's first roommate?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)