1. Of what does Vivian say in the Prologue, "Many times in my life I have felt them around me, observing, witnessing, when no one in the living world knew or cared what happened"?
2. How old does Vivian say she is in the Prologue of the novel?
3. How old does Vivian say she was when her parents died in the Prologue?
4. How old does Vivian say she was when she lost her true love in the Prologue?
5. What was the name of Vivian's younger sister?
6. Where does Molly live with her foster parents in the novel?
Spruce Harbor, Maine.
7. What is the name of Molly's foster mother?
8. What is the name of Molly's foster father?
This section contains 3,832 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)