|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 213-278.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name has Vivian's daughter been given after she was adopted?
(a) Sarah Dunnell.
(b) Wilma Stewart.
(c) Marie Maxwell.
(d) Emily Anderson.
2. What month is it when Vivian first goes to meet the Nielsens?
3. Where is Vivian taken to live with the Grotes?
(a) Rochester County, New York.
(b) Larsen County, Minnesota.
(c) Hemingford County, Minnesota.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
4. How old is Vivian in 1939 when she goes to Minneapolis with friends?
5. Where is Vivian out with her friends in Minneapolis when she encounters Dutchy again in 1939?
(a) Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.
(b) The Grand Hotel.
(c) The Guthrie Theater.
(d) Walker Art Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Lori remind Molly of, according to the narrator in Section 3?
2. What does Mrs. Grote do all the time when Vivian arrives at the Grotes' home?
3. When was Anne of Green Gables published?
4. Who does Molly borrow the pink blouse from that she wears when she first goes to Vivian's house?
5. Who is the first boy that gives Vivian a promise ring?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)