|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 105-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the age range of the students at Vivian's school when she lives with the Grotes?
2. Where had Vivan and her husband owned a department store before moving to the Northeast?
3. What is Terry's last name in the novel?
4. How old was Molly when her maternal grandmother died?
(a) 5 years old.
(b) 6 months old.
(c) 3 years old.
(d) 2 years old.
5. What is the first question that Molly asks Vivian for her American History assignment?
(a) What is the longest journey you have taken?
(b) How old are you?
(c) Where were you born?
(d) Do you believe in ghosts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivian's teacher say she looks like when she returns to school with her hair short after the incident with lice at the Grotes home?
2. Of what does Vivian say in the Prologue, "Many times in my life I have felt them around me, observing, witnessing, when no one in the living world knew or cared what happened"?
3. What does the narrator say in Section 1 is the thing that Molly hates the most about being in the foster care system?
4. How old does Mr. Grote tell Vivian he is in Section 3?
5. What does Fanny give to Vivian as a Christmas gift in 1929?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)