|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 51-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say in Section 1 is the thing that Molly hates the most about being in the foster care system?
(a) Moving constantly from place to place.
(b) Lack of privacy.
(c) Abusive foster parents.
(d) Dependence on people you barely know.
2. What village in Ireland does Mr. Byrne tell Vivian his family was from?
3. What was the name that Vivian was born with?
(a) Aednat Connolly.
(b) Clodagh O'Reilly.
(c) Deirdre Friel.
(d) Niamh Power.
4. What word from the narrative refers to a child's apron that is worn over a dress?
5. What is Mrs. Byrne's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Molly when her maternal grandmother died?
2. Who is the author of the poem "Ode on a Grecian Urn" that Vivian recites in Section 2?
3. When was Michael Collins assassinated?
4. Where does the orphan train that Vivian rides on in 1929 make its first stop to meet potential adopters?
5. By what name is Dutchy called by the adults on the orphan train?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)