|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 51-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word from the narrative refers to a child's apron that is worn over a dress?
2. What does Molly say turtles represent to the people of her culture?
(a) Strength and perseverance.
(b) Slowness and time.
(c) Isolation and fear.
(d) Victory and spoils.
3. Who is the author of the poem "Ode on a Grecian Urn" that Vivian recites in Section 2?
(a) Lord Byron.
(b) John Keats.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) Percy Shelley.
4. What month is it when Molly goes to Vivian's house for the first time?
5. How old is Vivian when she is adopted by the Byrnes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for the novel Anne of Green Gables?
2. What name do the Byrnes give to Vivian when they adopt her?
3. Who cares for Vivian briefly after the fire kills her family in New York?
4. Where is Vivian when she is adopted by the Byrnes?
5. Where does the orphan train that Vivian rides on in 1929 make its first stop to meet potential adopters?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)