|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 105-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Vivian when she is adopted by the Byrnes?
(a) Albans, Minnesota.
(b) Minneapolis, Minnesota.
(c) Cheyenne, Wyoming.
(d) Topeka, Kansas.
2. When did "Black Tuesday" occur?
(a) June 16, 1929.
(b) October 21, 1928.
(c) September 12, 1930.
(d) October 24, 1929.
3. How old is Vivian when she is adopted by the Byrnes?
4. How old does Vivian say she was when she lost her true love in the Prologue?
5. Who is Molly's English teacher?
(a) Mrs. Tate.
(b) Mrs. Grote.
(c) Mrs. Murphy.
(d) Mr. Sorenson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael Collins was an Irish revolutionary leader and was the President of what organization?
2. What does Mrs. Byrne say "is one of the most important qualities a young lady can possess" when she introduces her to the clothing factory in Section 2?
3. How would you describe Molly's sense of style in the beginning of the novel?
4. How many years ago does Vivian say her husband died when she first meets Molly?
5. When is Mrs. Grote due to have a baby in 1930?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)