|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 105-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Molly's foster father?
2. Michael Collins was an Irish revolutionary leader and was the President of what organization?
(a) The Royal Irish Constabulary.
(b) the Irish Republican Brotherhood.
(c) The Black and Tans.
(d) Sinn Fein.
3. What season is it when Vivian is thrown out from the Grotes' home?
4. Who is the author of Anne of Green Gables?
(a) William Wordsworth.
(b) Lucy Maud Montgomery.
(c) Percy Byshe Shelley.
(d) Walt Whitman.
5. What was the name of the turtle that Molly had as a child before she entered foster care?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Vivian say she was when she lost her true love in the Prologue?
2. What is the one item of jewelry that Vivian has retained from her early childhood on the orphan train in 1929?
3. What was the name of Vivian's younger sister?
4. By what name is Dutchy called by the adults on the orphan train?
5. What is the name of Molly's foster mother?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)