|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 153-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Grund work as a sales clerk?
(a) At a bakery.
(b) At a shoe store.
(c) At a dress store.
(d) At a pharmacy.
2. What is Mrs. Byrne's first name?
3. What is the full name of the protagonist in Anne of Green Gables?
(a) Anne Keller.
(b) Anne Shirley.
(c) Anne Kelley.
(d) Anne Byrne.
4. What does Mrs. Nielsen say that her ancestry is while she and Vivian decorate for Christmas in Section 4?
5. What are the names of the two delivery boys that work at Nielsen's store when Vivian begins living with the Nielsens?
(a) James and Edgar.
(b) John and Peter.
(c) Philip and Paul.
(d) Adam and Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivian do with her copy of Anne of Green Gables that is found in the attic?
2. What does Fanny give to Vivian as a Christmas gift in 1929?
3. Who is Molly's American History teacher?
4. From what illness did the Nielsens' daughter die?
5. How old is Vivian when she is adopted by the Byrnes?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)