|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 153-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Grote's first name?
2. How many months ago did Vivian's younger sister Maisie die, according to Molly's research in Section 4?
(a) 5 months ago.
(b) 8 months ago.
(c) 2 months ago.
(d) 7 months ago.
3. Who is Vivian's date for her senior homecoming dance that gets kicked out after getting drunk and starting a scuffle?
(a) Ronnie King.
(b) Peter Thompson.
(c) Tom Price.
(d) Andrew Ross.
4. How many years older than Vivian is Dutchy in the novel?
5. Where is Vivian taken to live with the Grotes?
(a) Larsen County, Minnesota.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Rochester County, New York.
(d) Hemingford County, Minnesota.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Grote's first name in the novel?
2. What month is it when everyone in the Grote family comes down with lice in 1930?
3. What is the age range of the students at Vivian's school when she lives with the Grotes?
4. What item of jewelry does Mrs. Byrne express a dislike for on Vivian in Section 2?
5. What is the name of the maid at the Nielsens' home?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)