|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. To whom is the line "My heart drops blood for him" referring in Act I, Scene II?
2. What information does Lucy reveal to Welldon in Act IV, Scene I about her fortune?
3. What does Widow Lackitt speak up against?
4. Who speaks the line "he did deserve his Death" and about whom in Act IV, Scene II?
5. Who says: "Why, a lusty young Fellow may happen to temp you" in Act I, Scene I?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 1,264 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)