|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy call Daniel?
2. What argument finally convinced Oroonoko to drop his sword at the end of Act IV, Scene II?
(a) That he is a husband.
(b) That he is about to be a father.
(c) That he is a father.
(d) That he is a prince.
3. What does the governor tell Oroonoko that he did not come to do near the beginning of Act IV, Scene II?
4. Who speaks the line "he did deserve his Death" and about whom in Act IV, Scene II?
(a) Governor about Captain.
(b) Aboan about Captain.
(c) Captain about Governor.
(d) Governor about Oroonoko.
5. Why have Oroonoko and the slaves gathered in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) To have a celebration.
(b) To discuss their plans for freedom.
(c) To pledge their loyalty to Oroonoko.
(d) To plan the murder of the governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Blanford trying to convince Oroonoko to do near the end of Act IV, Scene II?
2. Who says "...if you had not prevented my cutting his Throat, that Coward there had not discover'd us" in Act IV, Scene II?
3. What does Widow Lackitt threaten to do to Lucy in Act III, Scene III?
4. Oroonoko says "I must Capitulate?" in Act IV, Scene II. What does "capitulate" mean?
5. Whom does Oroonoko kill near the beginning of Act IV Scene II?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)