|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Welldon plan on using the jewels and money for that Mrs. Lackitt gave him?
(a) Dowry for a husband.
(b) A new house.
(c) To go back to London.
(d) Dowry for Lucy's husband.
2. Which of the following characters does not ask for pardon?
3. What does Oroonoko conclude about Hottman in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) He is ready to be the lookout in the plan.
(b) He is ready to be a second leader in the plan.
(c) He is ready to steal a ship for them.
(d) He is not fit to be a part of their plan.
4. What does the governor tell Oroonoko that he did not come to do near the beginning of Act IV, Scene II?
5. What argument finally convinced Oroonoko to drop his sword at the end of Act IV, Scene II?
(a) That he is a husband.
(b) That he is a father.
(c) That he is a prince.
(d) That he is about to be a father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the line "...if you had not prevented my cutting his Throat, that Coward there had not discover'd us" refer to in Act IV, Scene II?
2. What does Widow Lackitt give to Welldon in Act IV, Scene I when they are alone?
3. For what cause does Oroonoko declare he will join Aboan's plans to revolt?
4. What is the widow's reaction to Welldon's statement in putting her off from marriage?
5. What does one slave ask Oroonoko in the beginning of Act III, Scene IV?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)