|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one slave ask Oroonoko in the beginning of Act III, Scene IV?
(a) What will happen to the women and children?
(b) What is it like being a prince?
(c) What will happen if they die?
(d) What is the plan?
2. At the beginning of Act IV, Scene II, what weapon does Imoinda carry?
(d) Bow and arrow.
3. Which of the following characters does not ask for pardon?
4. How do the slaves view Oroonoko's plan for them in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) They think it is not thought out well.
(b) They agree to follow him.
(c) They do not want to follow him.
(d) They are doubtful but will still follow him.
5. What does Widow Lackitt want Welldon to do as she exits Act III, Scene III?
(a) Follow her to the library for a chat.
(b) Follow her to her bedroom for a chat.
(c) Follow her to his bedroom and lie with her.
(d) Follow her to her bedroom and lie with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is the line "You are a Slave your self, and to command, Is now anothers right" being spoken to in Act III, Scene II?
2. In Act III, Scene I, why does Aboan not want to trust Hottman just yet?
3. Oroonoko says "I must Capitulate?" in Act IV, Scene II. What does "capitulate" mean?
4. Which slave says that he belonged to Oroonoko?
5. For what purpose has Blanford brought Aboan to Oroonoko?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)