|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act III, Scene I, why does Aboan not want to trust Hottman just yet?
(a) Hottman is a known liar.
(b) Hottman speaks against rebelling.
(c) Hottman betrayed them before.
(d) Hottman talks too much.
2. Why does Widow Lackitt give Welldon a gift?
(a) To show off her wealth.
(b) To show she wants to get rid of him.
(c) To remind him to not be negligent of her.
(d) To show she is not negligent of him.
3. Why does Blanford bring Aboan to Oroonoko?
(a) To show Oroonoko the way of slavery.
(b) To gain Aboan's trust.
(c) To teach Aboan a lesson.
(d) To gain Oroonoko's trust.
4. To what does the phrase "green Sickness" refer to in Act IV, Scene I?
5. Why does Oroonoko stop Aboan from harming Hottman near the end of Act III, Scene IV?
(a) It would be too mean.
(b) It could ruin the plan.
(c) He needs Hottman.
(d) He does not want Aboan to become a murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what purpose has Blanford brought Aboan to Oroonoko?
2. How does Welldon pacify the widow in Act III, Scene III?
3. Which of the following characters does not ask for pardon?
4. Once Oroonoko drops his sword, what happens?
5. At the beginning of Act IV, Scene II, what weapon does Imoinda carry?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)