|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy tell Welldon that she has heard about the slaves?
(a) That they are escaping.
(b) That there is a disturbance.
(c) That they are having a celebration.
(d) That there is a prince amongst them.
2. How does Welldon put off Widow Lackitt from marriage yet again in Act III, Scene III?
(a) By stating he is already married.
(b) By stating he has another sister who must first be married.
(c) By stating that he is in love with another woman.
(d) By stating he is moving back to London.
3. For what cause does Oroonoko declare he will join Aboan's plans to revolt?
(a) Loyalty and Friendship.
(b) Friendship and Liberty.
(c) Love and Loyalty.
(d) Love and Liberty.
4. Why does Oroonoko stop Aboan from harming Hottman near the end of Act III, Scene IV?
(a) He needs Hottman.
(b) It would be too mean.
(c) It could ruin the plan.
(d) He does not want Aboan to become a murderer.
5. What does Oroonoko disagree with in Act III, Scene II?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Blanford leaves in Act III, Scene II, what does Aboan caution Oroonoko?
2. What does the line "...if you had not prevented my cutting his Throat, that Coward there had not discover'd us" refer to in Act IV, Scene II?
3. Once Oroonoko drops his sword, what happens?
4. Which of the following people do not know of the trick Welldon is playing on the widow?
5. What argument finally convinced Oroonoko to drop his sword at the end of Act IV, Scene II?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)