Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees with Oroonoko about Hottman Act III, Scene IV?
(d) Hottman himself.
2. Oroonoko says "I must Capitulate?" in Act IV, Scene II. What does "capitulate" mean?
3. How do the slaves view Oroonoko's plan for them in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) They agree to follow him.
(b) They are doubtful but will still follow him.
(c) They think it is not thought out well.
(d) They do not want to follow him.
4. What is Oroonoko's plan for the slaves at the beginning of Act III, Scene IV?
(a) To go to the beach and start a new colony.
(b) To steal a ship and sail away to Africa.
(c) To set fire to the plantation.
(d) To murder their masters.
5. What does Welldon plan on using the jewels and money for that Mrs. Lackitt gave him?
(a) To go back to London.
(b) A new house.
(c) Dowry for Lucy's husband.
(d) Dowry for a husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Widow Lackitt give to Welldon in Act IV, Scene I when they are alone?
2. What is Blanford trying to convince Oroonoko to do near the end of Act IV, Scene II?
3. Why does Blanford bring Aboan to Oroonoko?
4. What is Blanford's reaction to the governor's actions at the end of Act IV, Scene II?
5. Who says the phrase "green Sickness" in Act IV, Scene I?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)