|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Welldon put off Widow Lackitt from marriage yet again in Act III, Scene III?
(a) By stating he is already married.
(b) By stating he has another sister who must first be married.
(c) By stating that he is in love with another woman.
(d) By stating he is moving back to London.
2. At the beginning of Act IV, Scene II, what weapon does Imoinda carry?
(c) Bow and arrow.
3. In Act III, Scene I, why does Aboan not want to trust Hottman just yet?
(a) Hottman betrayed them before.
(b) Hottman is a known liar.
(c) Hottman speaks against rebelling.
(d) Hottman talks too much.
4. What does the line "I am afraid You'll find it difficult, and dangerous" refer to in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) Blanford's plan.
(b) Hottman's plan.
(c) Oroonoko's plan.
(d) Aboan's plan.
5. Why do the slaves fall on the ground asking for the governor's forgiveness?
(a) Because they love the governor as their master.
(b) Because Oroonoko told them to.
(c) Because the governor has threatened to kill them otherwise.
(d) Because the governor has offered them a pardon for their behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what purpose has Blanford brought Aboan to Oroonoko?
2. To whom does Welldon give his jewels and money for safekeeping?
3. When Oroonoko says "This Fellow is not right, I'll try him further," what does he mean in Act III, Scene IV?
4. What does Widow Lackitt give to Welldon in Act IV, Scene I when they are alone?
5. Who has a soliloquy in Act IV, Scene I?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)