|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy call Daniel?
2. What information does Lucy reveal to Welldon in Act IV, Scene I about her fortune?
(a) That she only has a portion.
(b) That Daniel has half and she has half.
(c) That she has none of it.
(d) That she obtained all of it.
3. Who has a soliloquy in Act IV, Scene I?
(d) Mrs. Lackitt.
4. Which slave says that he belonged to Oroonoko?
(b) Slave One.
5. Which of the following people do not know of the trick Welldon is playing on the widow?
6. What does Widow Lackitt want Welldon to do as she exits Act III, Scene III?
(a) Follow her to her bedroom for a chat.
(b) Follow her to her bedroom and lie with her.
(c) Follow her to his bedroom and lie with her.
(d) Follow her to the library for a chat.
7. Whom does Oroonoko kill near the beginning of Act IV Scene II?
8. For what purpose has Blanford brought Aboan to Oroonoko?
(a) To be his companion.
(b) To be his slave.
(c) To be his servant.
(d) To be his right-hand man.
9. What does Welldon plan on using the jewels and money for that Mrs. Lackitt gave him?
(a) A new house.
(b) Dowry for Lucy's husband.
(c) To go back to London.
(d) Dowry for a husband.
10. What is Blanford's reaction to the governor's actions at the end of Act IV, Scene II?
11. Why does Oroonoko say Imoinda has made him a coward?
(a) He does not stand up to her.
(b) She is making him yield because of her weakness.
(c) He is afraid to die and be without her and afraid to live and lose her.
(d) She has turned him weak-willed.
12. For what cause does Oroonoko declare he will join Aboan's plans to revolt?
(a) Love and Liberty.
(b) Friendship and Liberty.
(c) Love and Loyalty.
(d) Loyalty and Friendship.
13. What is the widow's reaction to Welldon's statement in putting her off from marriage?
14. Who is now married to Widow Lackitt in Act IV?
15. What does Oroonoko suggest in regards to Hottman at the end of Act III, Scene IV?
(a) Keep an eye on him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Kick him out of the plan.
(d) Stab him.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is the line "You are a Slave your self, and to command, Is now anothers right" being spoken to in Act III, Scene II?
2. Who says the phrase "green Sickness" in Act IV, Scene I?
3. Who says "...if you had not prevented my cutting his Throat, that Coward there had not discover'd us" in Act IV, Scene II?
4. Which of the following is not something Welldon and Jack discuss in Act IV, Scene I?
5. Who agrees with Oroonoko about Hottman Act III, Scene IV?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)