Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees with Oroonoko about Hottman Act III, Scene IV?
(d) Hottman himself.
2. Oroonoko says "I must Capitulate?" in Act IV, Scene II. What does "capitulate" mean?
3. How do the slaves view Oroonoko's plan for them in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) They agree to follow him.
(b) They are doubtful but will still follow him.
(c) They think it is not thought out well.
(d) They do not want to follow him.
4. What is Oroonoko's plan for the slaves at the beginning of Act III, Scene IV?
(a) To go to the beach and start a new colony.
(b) To steal a ship and sail away to Africa.
(c) To set fire to the plantation.
(d) To murder their masters.
5. What does Welldon plan on using the jewels and money for that Mrs. Lackitt gave him?
(a) To go back to London.
(b) A new house.
(c) Dowry for Lucy's husband.
(d) Dowry for a husband.
6. What does Widow Lackitt give to Welldon in Act IV, Scene I when they are alone?
(b) Money and jewels.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A hug.
7. What is Blanford trying to convince Oroonoko to do near the end of Act IV, Scene II?
8. Why does Blanford bring Aboan to Oroonoko?
(a) To gain Oroonoko's trust.
(b) To teach Aboan a lesson.
(c) To gain Aboan's trust.
(d) To show Oroonoko the way of slavery.
9. What is Blanford's reaction to the governor's actions at the end of Act IV, Scene II?
10. Who says the phrase "green Sickness" in Act IV, Scene I?
(b) Mrs. Lackitt.
11. What does Oroonoko disagree with in Act III, Scene II?
12. When Oroonoko says "This Fellow is not right, I'll try him further," what does he mean in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) He will try to convince Hottman of his plan.
(b) He will try to kill Hottman.
(c) He will try to convince Aboan of his plan.
(d) He will try to convince the slaves of his plan.
13. What does Lucy call Daniel?
14. Once Oroonoko drops his sword, what happens?
(a) Blanford abducts him.
(b) The governor frees him.
(c) The govenor kisses Imoinda.
(d) The governor and his men seize him.
15. What does Widow Lackitt want Welldon to do as she exits Act III, Scene III?
(a) Follow her to her bedroom and lie with her.
(b) Follow her to her bedroom for a chat.
(c) Follow her to the library for a chat.
(d) Follow her to his bedroom and lie with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel say Lucy can call him?
2. Why does Oroonoko say Imoinda has made him a coward?
3. What does the line "I am afraid You'll find it difficult, and dangerous" refer to in Act III, Scene IV?
4. What does Widow Lackitt threaten to do to Lucy in Act III, Scene III?
5. What does Oroonoko stop Aboan from doing in Act III, Scene IV?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)