Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy call Daniel?
2. What argument finally convinced Oroonoko to drop his sword at the end of Act IV, Scene II?
(a) That he is a husband.
(b) That he is about to be a father.
(c) That he is a father.
(d) That he is a prince.
3. What does the governor tell Oroonoko that he did not come to do near the beginning of Act IV, Scene II?
4. Who speaks the line "he did deserve his Death" and about whom in Act IV, Scene II?
(a) Governor about Captain.
(b) Aboan about Captain.
(c) Captain about Governor.
(d) Governor about Oroonoko.
5. Why have Oroonoko and the slaves gathered in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) To have a celebration.
(b) To discuss their plans for freedom.
(c) To pledge their loyalty to Oroonoko.
(d) To plan the murder of the governor.
6. What is Blanford trying to convince Oroonoko to do near the end of Act IV, Scene II?
7. Who says "...if you had not prevented my cutting his Throat, that Coward there had not discover'd us" in Act IV, Scene II?
8. What does Widow Lackitt threaten to do to Lucy in Act III, Scene III?
(a) Have her married to the Captain.
(b) Have her shipped back to London.
(c) Annul her marriage to Daniel.
(d) Cut off the money promised to her.
9. Oroonoko says "I must Capitulate?" in Act IV, Scene II. What does "capitulate" mean?
10. Whom does Oroonoko kill near the beginning of Act IV Scene II?
11. In Act III, Scene I, why does Aboan not want to trust Hottman just yet?
(a) Hottman betrayed them before.
(b) Hottman is a known liar.
(c) Hottman talks too much.
(d) Hottman speaks against rebelling.
12. Which of the following characters does not ask for pardon?
13. Why do the slaves fall on the ground asking for the governor's forgiveness?
(a) Because Oroonoko told them to.
(b) Because the governor has threatened to kill them otherwise.
(c) Because they love the governor as their master.
(d) Because the governor has offered them a pardon for their behavior.
14. Who says the phrase "green Sickness" in Act IV, Scene I?
(a) Mrs. Lackitt.
15. What sort of tone does the conversation between Welldon and Jack have in Act IV, Scene I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Blanford's reaction to the governor's actions at the end of Act IV, Scene II?
2. What does Widow Lackitt give to Welldon in Act IV, Scene I when they are alone?
3. What does Aboan suggest they do to Hottman in Act III, Scene IV?
4. What does Welldon advise Jack against doing in regards to Mrs. Lackitt in Act IV, Scene I?
5. When Oroonoko says "This Fellow is not right, I'll try him further," what does he mean in Act III, Scene IV?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)