|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Blanford's reaction to the governor's actions at the end of Act IV, Scene II?
2. What sort of tone does the conversation between Welldon and Jack have in Act IV, Scene I?
3. Who speaks the line "he did deserve his Death" and about whom in Act IV, Scene II?
(a) Aboan about Captain.
(b) Governor about Captain.
(c) Captain about Governor.
(d) Governor about Oroonoko.
4. Why does Oroonoko stop Aboan from harming Hottman near the end of Act III, Scene IV?
(a) It could ruin the plan.
(b) He needs Hottman.
(c) It would be too mean.
(d) He does not want Aboan to become a murderer.
5. What does Daniel say Lucy can call him?
6. What argument finally convinced Oroonoko to drop his sword at the end of Act IV, Scene II?
(a) That he is a father.
(b) That he is a prince.
(c) That he is about to be a father.
(d) That he is a husband.
7. Whom does Oroonoko kill near the beginning of Act IV Scene II?
8. Who says "...if you had not prevented my cutting his Throat, that Coward there had not discover'd us" in Act IV, Scene II?
9. What does Welldon advise Jack against doing in regards to Mrs. Lackitt in Act IV, Scene I?
(a) Marrying Mrs. Lackitt.
(b) Telling Stanmore of their plans for Mrs. Lackitt.
(c) Bedding Mrs. Lackitt at night.
(d) Talking about how he is satisfying Mrs. Lackitt.
10. What does Aboan suggest they do to Hottman in Act III, Scene IV?
(a) Ignore him.
(b) Keep an eye on him.
(c) Embrace him.
(d) Kill him.
11. What does the governor request of Oroonoko in Scene IV, Act II?
(a) To yield Imoinda.
(b) To yield his weapons.
(c) To fight him to the death.
(d) To ask for forgiveness.
12. How is Welldon rescued from having to sleep with the widow?
(a) Stanmore says he will take care of her.
(b) Stanmore says the Captain will be over to handle her.
(c) Stanmore says the governor is willing to marry her.
(d) Stanmore says Jack will be over to handle her.
13. To whom is Welldon speaking at the beginning of Act IV?
14. To what does the phrase "green Sickness" refer to in Act IV, Scene I?
15. Who says the phrase "green Sickness" in Act IV, Scene I?
(c) Mrs. Lackitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "I am afraid You'll find it difficult, and dangerous" in Act III, Scene IV?
2. Who agrees with Oroonoko about Hottman Act III, Scene IV?
3. What does Lucy call Daniel?
4. What does Oroonoko suspect Hottman may do in Act III, Scene IV?
5. What does Oroonoko stop Aboan from doing in Act III, Scene IV?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)