|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group who comes to the governor at the beginning of Act V, Scene IV want?
(a) Imoinda to be reunited with Oroonoko.
(b) Oroonoko's liberty.
(d) Aboan's freedom.
2. What is Aboan's idea for gaining freedom from slavery?
(a) Making their slave masters unconscious then running away.
(b) Killing the slave masters.
(d) Escaping in the middle of the night.
3. Who appears as the mediator?
4. Who is "The Dog" that Oroonoko refers to at the beginning of Act II, Scene II?
5. What new name does Blanford suggest Oroonoko take?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "...if you had not prevented my cutting his Throat, that Coward there had not discover'd us" in Act IV, Scene II?
2. To whom does Welldon mention his sister to in Act I, Scene II in terms of marriage?
3. Why does Charlotte tell Stanmore of Welldon's true identity?
4. Who agrees with Oroonoko about Hottman Act III, Scene IV?
5. What does Aboan mean by the line: "...I see Love has your Heart, and takes up all your thoughts" in Act III, Scene II?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)